What posing music have you used ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What posing music have you used ?

I just heard this and it brought back fond memories and made me laugh, I won a junior comp psin to this back in the day:rofl:

YouTube - Tone Loc - Funky Cold Medina

That brings back some memories!! Good old school song!!

I used this one for my last 2 shows. 40 seconds into the song is where I started it. Has a great beat to hit the poses to.

YouTube - Eminem - Till I Collapse World Of Warcraft (WOW) Music Video

Comment

Bro you have just converted me to an Eminem fan!

I always thougt of him as a skinny wigger but now I get it! you can listen to it without feeling like a wiger LOL!

Anyway I hope you didn't make the audience wait 40 seconds till you hit the poses!

Thats an awsome tune, let me guess, you start at the 40 second mark with some light twisting poses a la shaun ray and then at about 1:03 you contract your first lat spread followed by must muscular fariations and abs n thighs, cool man I like it, got my head nodding and my heart pumping

Comment

shit, my ol lady is out so I just tried to put together a routine to this in the mirror, I'm stil recovering from an op, realised how shit I look, and my nose started to bleed lol!

bummer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Bro you have just converted me to an Eminem fan!

I always thougt of him as a skinny wigger but now I get it! you can listen to it without feeling like a wiger LOL!

Anyway I hope you didn't make the audience wait 40 seconds till you hit the poses!

Thats an awsome tune, let me guess, you start at the 40 second mark with some light twisting poses a la shaun ray and then at about 1:03 you contract your first lat spread followed by must muscular fariations and abs n thighs, cool man I like it, got my head nodding and my heart pumping
          Yeah , I wasn't an eminem fan either but that song rocks. Glad you like it. You have a show coming up? I had it cut to just a little over a minute and added an explosion sound at the end of it. I start the song by going into a back lat spread and end with a mm pose. I have always got a lot of compliments on my routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Yeah , I wasn't an eminem fan either but that song rocks. Glad you like it. You have a show coming up? I had it cut to just a little over a minute and added an explosion sound at the end of it. I start the song by going into a back lat spread and end with a mm pose. I have always got a lot of compliments on my routine.
            No comps for me on the horizon bro, but full respect to you, I love training though and remember when I did compete with happy memories, I just came across that old song and it to me back.:)

Comment

bad ass song. thanks for the post, i had never heard that one. it seems like its been ten years since i listened to anything by him

Comment

Chevelle the red is a great one I cut that one for one of my friends last year. Another buddy of mine used Monkey business by skid row! WTF, lol

Comment

killa by cherish, lol

I would love to use planet rock someday - that is old school right there!

Comment

ive used , them bones by alice and chains. back in the day sum crap ass tecno music it was gay cant remember what it was. tried some clasical music that was bad ass but the crowed went to sleep, so i changed it. i have my comp in 12 days but ill use them bones again by alice and chains.

Comment

Chadd - is that the song you sent me so I could use it in my first show a while back? If so - it's a GREAT song to pose to - the entire thing works really well together - the editing is an added benefit too because I've seen other folks use the same song but without editing it and the entire thing was just "off" to say the least.....

Comment

Working...
                      X