Anyone going to the Mr Olympia 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Mr Olympia 2008

Just booked my tickets and can't wait since I've never been before, just going to see the Finals (Mr and figure) on 27th.:D

Where is it going to be held at???

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      Where is it going to be held at???
      just like every year, vegas..

dont want to ruin the mood for mr. incredible but the O gets worse every year. the show to go to is the Arnold Classic. by far the best pro show in bodybuilding.

Comment

ahhhh......well have fun Mr. Incredile

Comment

thanks for that guys, the exact venue and organising may get worse I don't know but it seems to attract the best so in my view it is the best. They could hold it in a car park for all I care!

When people talk about who wins what, its all about the Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            thanks for that guys, the exact venue and organising may get worse I don't know but it seems to attract the best so in my view it is the best. They could hold it in a car park for all I care!

When people talk about who wins what, its all about the Olympia
            ok, well let me tell you what you are in for. Jay Cutler will win despite the fact that he should place 5th. have fun. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              ok, well let me tell you what you are in for. Jay Cutler will win despite the fact that he should place 5th. have fun. lol

Well at least it will be something to talk about and if there is someone better that Cutler there then that will be a proud thing to witness. I presume you mean gustavo badel and Wolfe?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Well at least it will be something to talk about and if there is someone better that Cutler there then that will be a proud thing to witness. I presume you mean gustavo badel and Wolfe?
                wolfe ate cutler for breakfast and shit him out at last years O. wasnt even close.

Comment

wolfe ate cutler for breakfast and shit him out at last years O. wasnt even close.
                  Yep agreed and this year Phill Heath is gonna be there too if Wolf and Heath brings the same conditioning that they've been bringing to the stage I'd love to be there and hear the boos when they announce Cutler as the winner. Who knows maybe I'll go to see it this year, Then again I keep saying that every year since the last ime I was there, which was the last show with all the legends, like Ronnie Coleman, Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone, Chris Cormier, Marcus Ruhl etc.

Comment

Vic Martinez is out for this years O.

His injury was pretty severe apparently. He is hoping to be able to compete in the 09 Olympia.

Comment

This is great!!! Flex Wheeler calling last year's Mr Olimpia BS.(Just skip the commercial)

YouTube - Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                        This is great!!! Flex Wheeler calling last year's Mr Olimpia BS.(Just skip the commercial)

YouTube - Flex Wheeler calls B.S on Olympia 2007
                        what he says is right. the politics, judges, and sponsors have killed the IFBB.

Comment

Don't be surprised if Kai Green finishes as high as 3rd. Even 2nd wouldn't shock me.

Comment

Originally posted by Control View Post
                            Don't be surprised if Kai Green finishes as high as 3rd. Even 2nd wouldn't shock me.
                            he isnt much liked by the old men in the IFBB from what i hear. (think the grapefruit incident)

doubt he will be top 7 even if he deserves it.

Comment

he isnt much liked by the old men in the IFBB from what i hear. (think the grapefruit incident)

doubt he will be top 7 even if he deserves it.
                              What's the grapefruit incident?

Comment

Working...
                              X