Sean Allan wins Overall at Junior Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Allan wins Overall at Junior Nationals

Much respect to Sean my fellow Jersey boy, he is tall as hell and still pulled it off.
    Attached Files

Super Heavyweight

1. Sean Allan
    2. Keith Williams
    3. Todd Jewell
    4. Brian Yersky
    5. Trey Brewer
    6. Kim Williams
    7. Ty Young
    8. Eboni Wilson
    9. Patrick Murray
    10. Anthony Tenuta
    11. Bryce Holmes
    12. Alfred Davis
    13. Lee Rosenberg
    14. David Baye

Heavyweight

1. Michael Liberatore
    2. Jeff Long
    3. Dan Decker
    4. Chad Martin
    5. Jeff Dwelle
    6. Kevin Sperling
    7. Joshua Bergeron
    8. Henry Briscoe
    9. Drew Smith
    10. Kyle Jessop
    11. Daniel Young
    12. Sasho Petrov
    13. Gary Ronning
    14. John Ambrose

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      he is tall as hell and still pulled it off.
      yeah he is..do you know his height? congrats to ya boy

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
        yeah he is..do you know his height? congrats to ya boy
        i know his off season weight is around 300lbs and up. i would guess around 275lbs at the show. he is 6'5. i stand next to him and feel like a little child. may not look like it in the pic above but his arms are around 24 inches and they are real. no synthol or any other shit. i have a lot of respect for sean. bodybuilding has not been easy for him, he is almost 40 and is finally starting to nail it.

Comment

damn.. i believe his arms are about 24". at 6'5 i can see why it has not been easy for him, how long has he be at it? im 5-11 with sorta the same type of frame at 195lbs. i think i need to know one of his recommended calf and ham routine for some mass..? i still cant believe hes damn near 40.. and starting to hit it. what an influence- i still might have a chance.lol

Comment

yeah jersey...that guy is a monster:woot:

Comment

wow thats a big guy, and he beat Trey Brewer, thats guy is a monster also, how did he look?

Comment

i know his off season weight is around 300lbs and up. i would guess around 275lbs at the show. he is 6'5. i stand next to him and feel like a little child. may not look like it in the pic above but his arms are around 24 inches and they are real. no synthol or any other shit. i have a lot of respect for sean. bodybuilding has not been easy for him, he is almost 40 and is finally starting to nail it.
                good for him !!!!!!! i met him at atlantic states -- nice guy
                Last edited by bigscott; 06-22-08, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  wow thats a big guy, and he beat Trey Brewer, thats guy is a monster also, how did he look?
                  trey came in 5th and didnt look so hot. his midsection and chest had weird conditioning, made him look old or something. i dont know, i have never seen it before. take a look for yourself.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by caged View Post
                    how long has he be at it?
                    for a long time. not sure really. close to 20 years i would guess.

Comment

isnt trey like 23....he looks like a old man

Comment

Yeah is mid section looks a little odd. Would like to see what it looks like in a front relaxed pose. Looks way too soft.

Comment

trey came in 5th and didnt look so hot. his midsection and chest had weird conditioning, made him look old or something. i dont know, i have never seen it before. take a look for yourself.
                          Yeah, perhaps its because he puts on so much fricken weight in the off season, you can see lots of old stretch marks that have a look about them as the skin has retracted to its natural spread.

His legs look great as ever

Comment

Originally posted by curtus e flush View Post
                            isnt trey like 23....he looks like a old man
                            he is only young and to be fair has only been bodybuilding a relatively short period of time, was a powerlifter before

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                              you can see lots of old stretch marks that have a look about them as the skin has retracted to its natural spread.
                              yea, its a mistake to put on so much weight in the offseason, fucks the body up after awhile. his chest is lacking a bit aswell.

Comment

Working...
                              X