Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gustavo - miller - galante

will be hanging out with thses guys today

i know vinny galante -- met desmond before - never met gustavo -- going to lunch with them -- my friend is putting on a show today and they are all guess posing -

looking forward to meeting gustavo - desmond is a real nice guy

ha, galante is a fucking tool bro. he never shuts up about "Mr New Jersey". lol. never seen a dude live in the past like him. looks good for his age but his attitude kills it for me.

i cant believe you like him. i picture you as a guy that dosent listen to much BS and he is a BS'er.
    Last edited by Bouncer; 06-28-08, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      ha, galante is a fucking tool bro. he never shuts up about "Mr New Jersey". lol. never seen a dude live in the past like him. looks good for his age but his attitude kills it for me.

i cant believe you like him. i picture you as a guy that dosent listen to much BS and he is a BS'er.
      B said i know vinny -- didnt say i like him and i dont -- he is all mouth and a know it all -- nothing but bullshit

didnt come for lunch anyway which was good -- gustavo is not coming kai greene filled in for him -- been hanging out with kai desmonds on his way -

kai is very down to earth and cool to bullshit with -- he knows bodybuilding inside and out

Comment

ha, yea dude. i fucking hate vince. owner of my gym was telling me a story about him. about 6 years ago vince was talking shit to some girl, her boyfriend walked over and asked him to stop, the guy was about 150lbs soaking wet. vince told him to get the fuck outta here.. the 150lb guy bitch slapped him and then started choking him. LMAO. all vince did was say "stop dude stop dude".

Comment

by the way, what was kai's condition like? he seems to always be shredded.

Comment

by the way, what was kai's condition like? he seems to always be shredded.

-- he was ok short notice for him otherwise he would have been in better shape but still was good !! -- we spray painted him gold - came out in a pharoah costume ---

i actually enjoyed hanging out with him -- desmond well lets just say him and kai are completely different :)
            Last edited by bigscott; 06-28-08, 10:11 PM.

Comment

ha, yea dude. i fucking hate vince. owner of my gym was telling me a story about him. about 6 years ago vince was talking shit to some girl, her boyfriend walked over and asked him to stop, the guy was about 150lbs soaking wet. vince told him to get the fuck outta here.. the 150lb guy bitch slapped him and then started choking him. LMAO. all vince did was say "stop dude stop dude".
              thats great -- all he talks about his himself -- gets old fast

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                will be hanging out with thses guys today

i know vinny galante -- met desmond before - never met gustavo -- going to lunch with them -- my friend is putting on a show today and they are all guess posing -

looking forward to meeting gustavo - desmond is a real nice guy

Have a good day bro. You will find most pros are just like you and I bro.

Comment

Working...
                X