Well, I think I may compete again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I think I may compete again!

So, for the past 3 months we've been doing artificial inseminations to try and get pregnant. My insurance runs out October 1st, so if i'm not prego by then, I told sonis I'm doing a show next year. I think it's going to be the Muscle Mayhem which is the week before Memorial Day. I have to- I've had to basically sarifice my body for sience this year with all of the orals and injectables I've been taking the past 7 months to try and have this baby. I'm starting my diet 20 weeks out this time. I needed to come in the same shape I did as my 2nd show.

However, one of our friends is a national judge, and he said figure is now looking for NO LINES at all in the legs. Anyone else heard that?

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
    So, for the past 3 months we've been doing artificial inseminations to try and get pregnant. My insurance runs out October 1st, so if i'm not prego by then, I told sonis I'm doing a show next year. I think it's going to be the Muscle Mayhem which is the week before Memorial Day. I have to- I've had to basically sarifice my body for sience this year with all of the orals and injectables I've been taking the past 7 months to try and have this baby. I'm starting my diet 20 weeks out this time. I needed to come in the same shape I did as my 2nd show.

However, one of our friends is a national judge, and he said figure is now looking for NO LINES at all in the legs. Anyone else heard that?
    well the girl that beat a good friend of mine at the Houston pro had legs and ass that had cellulite on them if that tells you anything. lol

here is my opinion on the baby vs competing issue. you come first, so if competing is what you want to do then you should do that. you could always go the adoption route etc..

Comment

This is a bit off topic but sort of related to adoption. For people who want to have their own kids but can't, I'm surprised more women don't seek out a surrogate mother. I realize there is the whole bonding thing w/pregnancy & a surrogate mom is probably really expensive, but if I was a women, I'd rather put somebody else's body through the ordeal of carrying my child. I realize I'll probably get flamed for that statement because it is a bit selfish, but it is the truth.

Also, my wife and I are going to have to go the IVF route as well. Unless my sperm and her eggs are bad we can't do this either, but I'd rather get some super genetically gifted sperm and eggs to use too. I know a designer baby, blah blah blah, but shit, why not give my kid(s) the best head start possible? Hell, while they're at it...just go ahead and remove the myostatin gene too.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofBone View Post
        This is a bit off topic but sort of related to adoption. For people who want to have their own kids but can't, I'm surprised more women don't seek out a surrogate mother. I realize there is the whole bonding thing w/pregnancy & a surrogate mom is probably really expensive, but if I was a women, I'd rather put somebody else's body through the ordeal of carrying my child. I realize I'll probably get flamed for that statement because it is a bit selfish, but it is the truth.

Also, my wife and I are going to have to go the IVF route as well. Unless my sperm and her eggs are bad we can't do this either, but I'd rather get some super genetically gifted sperm and eggs to use too. I know a designer baby, blah blah blah, but shit, why not give my kid(s) the best head start possible? Hell, while they're at it...just go ahead and remove the myostatin gene too.
        Well, actually surrogates here in the states cost a FORTUNE. Much more expensive than even going to Russia or China and adopting one. Surrogates here cost about $40k+. However, Indian women apparently are now doing it, and only charging $5k. There was a thing on Oprah about it. $5k to a woman in India is like $500k in USD. They have these huge compounds with women who are carrying kids for Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          well the girl that beat a good friend of mine at the Houston pro had legs and ass that had cellulite on them if that tells you anything. lol

here is my opinion on the baby vs competing issue. you come first, so if competing is what you want to do then you should do that. you could always go the adoption route etc..
          Well, as it turns out, both of us are producing eggs & sperm as we should be. But, I dedicated this year to really doing almost anything to have the baby. They always say you get pregnant when you aren't planning it, or don't want to. So, who knows- maybe I'll start my show diet and get pregnant.

Comment

this sounds a little gay but i honestly just want to see you happy, healthy, and doing what you want to do.

Comment

Wow - this thread is full of pitfalls and trapdoors - yikes....

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981 View Post
                Wow - this thread is full of pitfalls and trapdoors - yikes....
                lmao

Comment

this sounds a little gay but i honestly just want to see you happy, healthy, and doing what you want to do.
                  :kiss: Aww, thanks. I mean, I want to do both of course! I want it all just like every other woman! LOL. No really, I obviously would like a child more than anything...But the longer it takes, the less likely we are to conitue trying at such intensity. It's a strain on our resources obviously...I mean, I'm going to the doctor at least 5 times a month. And, sonis will be 40 soon, and he doesn't want to be an old dad. I told him 40 is the new 20, but you know how you men are.

Comment

No lines in the legs for figure is how it should be IMO. I like that

Comment

Originally posted by toolwtf View Post
                      No lines in the legs for figure is how it should be IMO. I like that
                      so you think they should have legs that have no definition at all? legs that look like they dont even workout?

Comment

so you think they should have legs that have no definition at all? legs that look like they dont even workout?
                        No. I think they should be muscular and have shape. Women-like shape. Women are supposed to have some curves and I think figure is a combination of muscle and curves - all at the same time while still looking like a female.

Comment

Originally posted by toolwtf View Post
                          No. I think they should be muscular and have shape. Women-like shape. Women are supposed to have some curves and I think figure is a combination of muscle and curves - all at the same time while still looking like a female.
                          what she meant by "no lines" is that they don't want to see any definition at all in the legs of female figure competitors.

Comment

what she meant by "no lines" is that they don't want to see any definition at all in the legs of female figure competitors.
                            which i have witnessed at the last couple shows -

red i will make a call and find out --

Comment

sounds like it should be renamed beauty contest

Comment

Working...
                              X