Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever been to an NANBF show before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been to an NANBF show before?

We went to one here Saturday night...BOY was that a trip. The overall figure winner had stripper platfrom shoes on with AT LEAST a 3 inche platform. Made her look like an amazon.

They also let all of the figure girls crossover to bodyuilding if they wanted to??? WTF?

And the best part- they let people use PROPS!!!! One of the pairs couples came out in magician capes, and had a box she disappeared in?!?!?! It was almost too much. What put me over the top is when a guy did a whole routine to George of the Jungle- with a club, w weird wig, and some leopard trunks that looked like a loin cover. It was really hard not to laugh at some of these people.

Anyway, we have the MO State show this weekend. Sonis has several clients that are doing it, so at least I can get that bad taste out of my mouth. :(

Sounds more like a freak show, not a bodybuilding show.

Comment

Actually, I was pretty surprised. The competitors were in really good shape...I mean, could hold their own at an NPS show. I just could not believe these routines these people did.

Comment

I was at one a few years ago and saw none of that BS. The one I went to was just a regular show.

Has a lot to do with who the promoter is etc..

Comment

Working...
        X