October 18!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 18!

Well, it's been a year since my last show(it was jul 21 of last year) and I think it's time to do another show again. Actually I've been helping two people for this show and they got me all fired up, so I decided to do the show with them.

Right now I am 190lbs and Ithink around 9% bf, my legs and my arms are still very lean, I can see my abs and obliques too. All I have is little fat around my lower back(spare tire) and lower part of my chest.

I don't know why but I am very excited about this show, maybe because I am very close to my show weight(only about 15 lbs to loose) I am planing to be very close to my show weight in about 5 weeks and cruise in for the rest of the time. We'll see:)

I'll start posting some pictures soon so you guys can see my progress.:D

you should start a journal bro.

what your diet looks like leading up to the show and how it changes. AAS used, supps used, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you should start a journal bro.

what your diet looks like leading up to the show and how it changes. AAS used, supps used, etc...
      Sounds good I'll start as soon as I finish cooking and eating my food. :D
      BRB!:)

Comment

Sounds good beast...

definitely keep us updated

Comment

Cool - good luck on your next journey. :)

Comment

woohoo how about some before pics.... :D

Good luck !!!

Comment

Originally posted by WonderWoman View Post
              woohoo how about some before pics.... :D

Good luck !!!
              Wow lok who is back? :D
              Pictures are coming soon. :)
              Last night I cooked all my food for today, I am gonna be little too strict for the next few weeks so my food type and the amount is not gonna change.

Here it is...

First meal 8am(normally my first meal is around 6am)
              6oz lean ground beef, cup of spinach, 5 egg whites with one yolk scrambled.
              cup of oatmeal( I could only finish little more than half of it) with two table spoons of peanut butter.

meal2: 10am

6oz ground turkey, cup of brown rice cup of broccoli and two tbl spoons of flaxseed oil.

meal 3, noon:
              Same as meal two.

meal 4, 2:30pm:

Same as meal 3.

Meal 5, 4:30pm:

6oz ground turkey cup of broccoli with table spoon of olive oil.

Meal 6, 7pm:

6oz of grilled Salmon, cup of brocoli and that's it for the day.

I'll have a post work out drink sometimes during the day. I don't have a set workout time every day but it's gonna be sometimes in the afternoon.

Total intake roughly is...240 gr protein, 200gr complex carbs+PWS and 120 grams of fats. LIke I said earlier this gonna be same as the next 3 to 4 weeks, then I'll adjust some things depending on how I'll be looking.

Comment

beast, what are you running in terms of AAS?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  beast, what are you running in terms of AAS?
                  Right now just the bear minimum...
                  300mg test and 300mg eq twice a week, for thext 5 weeks, I am gonna do what I did last year and it worked great. I'll post it in a little bit, I am on my crack barry and I hate typing on this shit. :)
                  But in the mean time I am open for suggestions, what would you do?

Comment

Working...
                  X