Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
    What do you mean it ended his career???

like did he get an injury that just took him out completely from body building???
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      do you mean come back in in reality or any bodybuilder from the past?

if you mean from the past of course my answer is Arnold.

if you mean guys from the 90's early 00's, i would like to see Paul Dillet, Nasser, Flex, Levrone, Cormeir, john pierre fux, etc..
      :agree:

I would also like to see Yates come back but before he got so blocky/big it took us to what bodybuilding is today - IMO the way judges rewarded his physique is what landed us in the sh*tty situation we're in now...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Ouch!

Comment

From another board;

Vince Taylor is Competing in the both the Master open AND the open at 53 years old !!
          Aim is just to look good ahead of a new contract deal in Europe then go for it in 2009. He is still getting over major back problems but has found a new way of training around the problem.

Quote from Vince re The Atlantic - "i just asked the org, if i could compete in the open & they said its up to me........ SO ----- iam in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here was Vince back in April this year - HUGE!!! Check out the video of this guestposing on www.tribalstorm.com (under news)

Comment

Working...
          X