Desmond Miller is very sick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    no update and its a bit weird. talked to a local pro today who used to train with him and he said his family is acting weird and not saying anything.
    Could be that the docs said something about what was in his system and the family feel a bit embarrassed, not that they should.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      no update and its a bit weird. talked to a local pro today who used to train with him and he said his family is acting weird and not saying anything.
      bouncer -- his wife is saying the stroke and heart attack is false but yet there is no visitors allowed hmmmmm -

lana [ lanaseggwhites ] is saying the stroke stuff is not true aswell but she is getting her info from his wife -

the whole thing is weird - my info came from someone who is pretty high on foodchain east coast bb wise - will not say who it is -- bouncer you would know who it is !!

he said he had no use of one side of his face etc etc -- all symptoms of a stroke -- at this point who the fuck knows -- family is def being very sketchy on the whole issue

time will tell

Comment

that symptom in isolation is also bells palsy

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          bouncer -- his wife is saying the stroke and heart attack is false but yet there is no visitors allowed hmmmmm -

lana [ lanaseggwhites ] is saying the stroke stuff is not true aswell but she is getting her info from his wife -

the whole thing is weird - my info came from someone who is pretty high on foodchain east coast bb wise - will not say who it is -- bouncer you would know who it is !!

he said he had no use of one side of his face etc etc -- all symptoms of a stroke -- at this point who the fuck knows -- family is def being very sketchy on the whole issue

time will tell
          when i pm'd you the news awhile ago, it came from a doc in the hospital that desmond was in! lol. doc said he was in very bad shape..

Comment

any update?

Comment

Working...
            X