Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not doing north americans

well - i am going to hold off one more year before i step back onstage -

- i have a very good chance of being free and clear of fed issues this july and preping for a show is going to send up red flags and i want my freedom back more then doing a show -

i will spend the time between now and then bringing myself into the shape i feel i can do damage with -

i miss the stage because i absoluly love to compete - i love everything about it with that said i miss being able to go where i want even more -

i am still going to diet - just not to the extreme thats needed to compete

fed issues? anything your able to share, no probs if not

Comment

your crazy. competing is the worst part.

the diet, training, brotherhood etc.. is the best part.

the actual competing with the suffering you go through those last few days, the cramps, the creeps, the groupies, the gay aspect of standing next to 15 other oiled up men in little trunks.

its a weird "sport" for me. most athletes love the main event, like football etc.. and hate practice and everything leading up to the event. i hate the main event and love everything leading up to it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
        See you next year kid;)
        yes you will brother -- love the avatar !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          your crazy. competing is the worst part.

the diet, training, brotherhood etc.. is the best part.

the actual competing with the suffering you go through those last few days, the cramps, the creeps, the groupies, the gay aspect of standing next to 15 other oiled up men in little trunks.

its a weird "sport" for me. most athletes love the main event, like football etc.. and hate practice and everything leading up to the event. i hate the main event and love everything leading up to it. lol
          B , i love the whole thing bro -- well almost - i do hate coming out for the individual routine but i love getting up there for pre judge - thats my favorite part -

the day before the show sucks !! feel like death is just around the corner lol

i will be dieting though -- want to get down to 260 lbs

Comment

sorry to hear you won't be able to compete. Good luck getting all issues cleared up so you can get back on stage in the future! I might do my first ever show in the next year or so and might need your help so you can live through me if you want... lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

never saw any groupies ?

Comment

Maybe a good move on your part, extra year to improve.

Comment

Originally posted by liftsiron View Post
                  Maybe a good move on your part, extra year to improve.
                  agreed lifts - really going to take the time to work on getting myself where i need to be

Comment

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
                    sorry to hear you won't be able to compete. Good luck getting all issues cleared up so you can get back on stage in the future! I might do my first ever show in the next year or so and might need your help so you can live through me if you want... lol
                    hell ya bro - will help all i can brother

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                      hell ya bro - will help all i can brother
                      cool thanks bro. It will be a new experience for me so I will definitely be looking to the experienced competitors for some help. Appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                      X