Clear All

• Mr.Olympia 1987 Rich Gaspari Posing routine

Mr.Olympia 1987 Rich Gaspari Posing routine

Remember this guy. Awesome.

suprisingly good for that year, he could give anyone advice on vascularity

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

Remember this guy. Awesome.
      haha, remember him, i saw him on sunday. still got good size arms for his age. people say he is an asshole but he has always been very nice to me.

i was teasing him about his product line a few months back. there was a poster on the wall of that one pic of him with all the veins from the 80's. i said to him, "hey rich how do you get all those veins"... his reply... "use gaspari superpump" then he winked and started laughing. haha. i thought that was teh coolest thing ever. here is a legend basically saying "you know the deal brother". yes i felt very cool. :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        ......there was a poster on the wall of that one pic of him with all the veins from the 80's.

Was it this one? It always amazes me every time I look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Was it this one? It always amazes me every time I look at it.

yes sir, you got it.

i am going to get him to tell me what he was using and what his diet was when that pic was posted. i think he will tell me, just cant push it.

Comment

Get him to join the forum

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post

That acne on his back is nasty. Whatever he was taking worked for SURE.

Bouncer. what are his cycles like?

Comment

no idea about his cycles. i only see him about once or twice a month and he is usually busy making gay "web commercials" for his supps.

Comment

There's a rumor that he and haney had their own blood taken, kept and then reintroduced to their bodies just before comp, myth?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    There's a rumor that he and haney had their own blood taken, kept and then reintroduced to their bodies just before comp, myth?
                    No thats blood doping, pretty common, a doctor withdraws the blood and seperates the plasma from the red blood cells. Then they refrigerate the red blood cells. When show time comes your body has already replenished its rd blood cells. They then inject the stored blood cells back into your system. It makes you really vascular and hard. Something like that..

Comment

I've always heard about blood doping in the context of elite cycllists and runners, usually to boost hemoglobin counts before their races. I didn't realize it had an application in bodybuilding as well. Blood doping is extremely dangerous - pumping all that extra volume of blood puts an enormous strain on the heart.

Comment

Working...
                      X