The Shadow!
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

good post redback, he was for sure the start of the mass monsters.

i know you think i am name dropping but i see him every month. he is starting business in jersey. he is good guy. dosent buy into himself at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            good post redback, he was for sure the start of the mass monsters.

i know you think i am name dropping but i see him every month. he is starting business in jersey. he is good guy. dosent buy into himself at all.

Are you fuking kidding me. The guy is a legend. Just finished watching his blood and guts seminar on MD. When i started he was IT. He WAS bodybuilding.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Are you fuking kidding me. The guy is a legend. Just finished watching his blood and guts seminar on MD. When i started he was IT. He WAS bodybuilding.
              yup, he is good friends with a gym owner i know. went to this shitty bar/ strip club called curves in staten island just a few months ago.

never imaged i would be sitting around shooting the shit with dorian yates. lmao. felt like a little kid sitting next to superman. even though i am bigger then him now, you still dont see it. you will always see him as the monster he was. just like arnold, i dont see an old man, i see 1970's arnold.

Comment

yup, he is good friends with a gym owner i know. went to this shitty bar/ strip club called curves in staten island just a few months ago.

never imaged i would be sitting around shooting the shit with dorian yates. lmao. felt like a little kid sitting next to superman. even though i am bigger then him now, you still dont see it. you will always see him as the monster he was. just like arnold, i dont see an old man, i see 1970's arnold.
                Ya i think he's close to 50 now. Not a touch of arogance. Was he cool with ya?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Ya i think he's close to 50 now. Not a touch of arogance. Was he cool with ya?
                  very cool and helpful.

with some of the older guys, ite feels almost like they are jealous or something. like they secretly want you to fail. gaspari is sort of like that. he is a good guy and all but he dosent seem like he really wishes you well.

dorian on the other hand seems like he really wants to give advice and help as much as he can. he is a genuine dude.

Comment

YA.... BEAST MAN

Bouncer, what does Dorian look like now?

Comment

look at the difference in these pics..

Attached Files

Comment

:rofl:

Ha this cracks me right up, I go to Vegas and meet; Wolfe, Dex, Cuts, Randleman, Wanderlei, Couture and say how great it felt and your like, its nothin:tired:who cares:whistle:I never look up to anyone:disagree:and now here you are mopping Dorians' brow in a strip club and hanging off his every word lol!

Your a funny dude:thumup:

Comment

Great pics redback, yeah its an amazing steady progression of mass accumulated in near perfect harmony and balance accross his physique, so methodical and determined

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                            :rofl:

Ha this cracks me right up, I go to Vegas and meet; Wolfe, Dex, Cuts, Randleman, Wanderlei, Couture and say how great it felt and your like, its nothin:tired:who cares:whistle:I never look up to anyone:disagree:and now here you are mopping Dorians' brow in a strip club and hanging off his every word lol!

Your a funny dude:thumup:
                            ye but dorian shits all over those guys :)

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                              YA.... BEAST MAN

Bouncer, what does Dorian look like now?
                              he is still in good shape and you can tell he works out. but he isnt huge by any means anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X