What do BBing sponsers pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do BBing sponsers pay

I mean like BSN sponsered Brabdo Curry and the fat guy seemilgly before they were big time, sure they prolly pay Ronnie more or did but what kinda sums are we talking? anyone?

not much.

top 5 guys in the pro's would obviously get more.

but the bottom of the pack guys and top NPC guys dont get much at all. Free supps, enough to cover contest prep, and a few extra bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      not much.

top 5 guys in the pro's would obviously get more.

but the bottom of the pack guys and top NPC guys dont get much at all. Free supps, enough to cover contest prep, and a few extra bucks.
      kid i train with gets supps -- shitload of them -- will get 2 grand a month plus supps if he gets his pro card in the inbf division [ natural division ] - he also gets money for his pic being used in many natural bb mags

carodo [ not sure if its spelled right ] who is a natural pro -- gets 5 g a month - supps - aswell as other endorsements and he personal trains - not bad but as bouncer said for most its just supps --
      Last edited by bigscott; 07-10-09, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        kid i train with gets supps -- shitload of them -- will get 2 grand a month plus supps if he gets his pro card in the inbf division [ natural division ] - he also gets money for his pic being used in many natural bb mags

carodo [ not sure if its spelled right ] who is a natural pro -- gets 5 g a month - supps - aswell as other endorsements and he personal trains - not bad but as bouncer said for most its just supps --
        Thats not bad at all when he can personal train also

Comment

let me guess, muscle tech sponsors the guy you train with. i get $500 a month in muscle tech products if i want. have never ordered a single product. lol.

and im sorry bro but who is this natural pro that makes 5 grand a month? is that what he told you or have you actually seen the contract. because i think he is full of shit.

Comment

let me guess, muscle tech sponsors the guy you train with. i get $500 a month in muscle tech products if i want. have never ordered a single product. lol.

and im sorry bro but who is this natural pro that makes 5 grand a month? is that what he told you or have you actually seen the contract. because i think he is full of shit.
            will dig up his name -- def not bullshitting bro

yes on the muscle tech -- some on there new stuff is not bad bro -- he gives me glutamine - pre and post w stuff aswell

Comment

will dig up his name -- def not bullshitting bro

yes on the muscle tech -- some on there new stuff is not bad bro -- he gives me glutamine - pre and post w stuff aswell
              5 grand a month is more then many pro's make from sponsors. i cant imagine some natural guy nobody has ever heard of making that on top of supps and events.

Comment

5 grand a month is more then many pro's make from sponsors. i cant imagine some natural guy nobody has ever heard of making that on top of supps and events.
                this is him B

Legendary Physique Transformations by Jim Cordova

real nice guy -- met him last year

Comment

this is him B

Legendary Physique Transformations by Jim Cordova

real nice guy -- met him last year
                  call him up and tell him his upper body looks great but he has forgotten to train legs all these years. :rofl:

Comment

I can see there being almost more of a case for natural competitors since when you see the juicers you don't care what supps they take. The guy above has extrordinary conditioning and density for nat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      I can see there being almost more of a case for natural competitors since when you see the juicers you don't care what supps they take. The guy above has extrordinary conditioning and density for nat.
                      nobody looks at the natural guys. from a company standpoint, why sponsor when you get no mag coverage etc..?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          thanks for posting that twice. lol

Comment

call him up and tell him his upper body looks great but he has forgotten to train legs all these years. :rofl:
                            :rofl:

Comment

nobody looks at the natural guys. from a company standpoint, why sponsor when you get no mag coverage etc..?
                              I dissagree, see you and I mostly look at Flex, MD etc but I suspect FHM, Loaded, Maxim, Muscle and fitness types sell a lot more copies so from a marketing standpoint those more mainstream type natural physiques are more in demand particularly when they can more easily be promoted as healthy as opposed to our cult extreeme sport.

Comment

Working...
                              X