last weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last weekend

well i start diet monday -- this will be my last all you can eat weekend till november --

i am hooking up with big jim quinn -- he is going to help me get ready for the show -- should be fun :)

Nice, good luck.

Post pics please :)

Comment

Yuck, you started your diet today! :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Yuck, you started your diet today! :P
        first week in -- have to say the 2 year layoff from show dieting has hurt -- i hate it :)

will get in the groove though - i keep my eye on the date and work to it

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          first week in -- have to say the 2 year layoff from show dieting has hurt -- i hate it :)

will get in the groove though - i keep my eye on the date and work to it
          dieting is for gays.

you still working by yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            dieting is for gays.

you still working by yourself?
            yes i am B -- taking an old diet and revamping things -- the guy i train with works with todd aswell -

we are going to take my old diet and insert his new changes . the diets are alot alike except changes in type of protein used [ strictly rice] and pre and post carbs -

i will cut my carbs to very little -

i also need to learn to like or atleast live with eating fish -

Comment

^ i fucken hate fish.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                ^ i fucken hate fish.
                you and i both bro - i will eat it though if i think it will help me in the long run -- atleast that is what i will keep telling myself :noo:

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                  you and i both bro - i will eat it though if i think it will help me in the long run -- atleast that is what i will keep telling myself :noo:
                  i have always had the attitude that i don't eat for taste only fuel but fish just does it to me.

and lets be clear to the people thinking we are pussys. we are not talking about some crab stuffed flounder or lobster tails dripped in butter. we are talking about soggy fucken talipia or one of the other "tasteless" fish that does have a taste... the taste of shit.

i been eating those salmon burgers from costco, cooked up on the grill on a potato roll with bbq sauce. fucken good!

Comment

Working...
                  X