down 22 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• down 22 lbs

well i am down 22 lbs as of this morning - so things are cranking along well -

just finding myself tired . my body is trying to adjust . getting some pretty bad cravings but that will go away in time - finding myself focusing on other shit though so need to get my head back in it

will be hanging with kai this sat at a friends store . he will get me remotivated

Excellent job. I know if I was hungry all the time I would be mean as a snake. I have never cut before, want to this spring if I hit my weight goals this winter. Must take a serious commitment.

Comment

Damn bigscott. Hang in there man, you're doing great progress

Comment

i have held my tongue about this but i have to be real.

i think you made a huge mistake by not working with your guy. this shit cant be done by yourself. its not that you dont have the knowledge, its the fact that its very easy to get lost in it all when your mind isnt right because of the diet.

Comment

Bigscott, can you give us your diet and before and current weight, thanks

22lbs is a lot but you were stacked before

Comment

Hang in there bro.

Comment

22lbs already, goodness!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                i have held my tongue about this but i have to be real.

i think you made a huge mistake by not working with your guy. this shit cant be done by yourself. its not that you dont have the knowledge, its the fact that its very easy to get lost in it all when your mind isnt right because of the diet.
                i agree bouncer -- will be pullng him in when i get back from philly --

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                  well i am down 22 lbs as of this morning - so things are cranking along well -

just finding myself tired . my body is trying to adjust . getting some pretty bad cravings but that will go away in time - finding myself focusing on other shit though so need to get my head back in it

will be hanging with kai this sat at a friends store . he will get me remotivated
                  Wow you r skinny now- ty eating more proten you will get bigger

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                    You're on DNP aren't you?
                    nope -- just cut out shit carbs

Comment

Originally posted by Ganoosh View Post
                      Wow you r skinny now- ty eating more proten you will get bigger
                      you want to joke around in gen chat fine but dont bring that stupid shit into this section.

Comment

Working...
                      X