No announcement yet.

Anyone going to the Olympia this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to the Olympia this year?

Bout 8 weeks left

Kai is looking srong and massive

Muscular Development Bodybuilding Videos - Road to the Olympia: Kai Trains Chest

you know what i think about the olympia. :P

Comment

I doubt I will ever go to that. Hopefully I will go to the Arnold withing the next 2-3 years. It's only a 3 hour drive from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby View Post
        I doubt I will ever go to that. Hopefully I will go to the Arnold withing the next 2-3 years. It's only a 3 hour drive from here.
        by far the best show. not just a show but a weekend. arnold knows how to do it.

Comment

Where is the arnold?

Comment

Why do people on videos look so much more massive than iun real life, like I used to train with a guy that was pretty big, he had 21 inch arms and they were huge, but like on this video Kai's arms look like they are 30 inches .

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              you know what i think about the olympia. :P
              Eddie Abbew is doing the Tampa Pro as is Nicole Ball, qualifier for Olympia, there's a vid of her on RX squating 3 1/2 plates a side for goodness sake, trying to get her legs up, they were too skinny last year.

I will be getting some stuff together for a thread on Brit Bodybuilders in the Euro Section, also gonna be talking to a guy about basic history of the UK scene, I think Eddie swinger is good but I don't think He's our No one anymore, Alvin Small got 5 in Arnold Classic last time round.

Is Erin doing Olympia this year?

You should come down one year, soon as I'm working nornal again I'm going back and I'll put an offer on here for any SM members that come down I'll get them a main course of their choice at Wolfgang Puks.:hibb:

Olympia is still the most prestigious in my view although I'd like to see the Arnold, what else is there to do in Ohio? in vegas there's lots and if i go again I'd take a trip further down the coast and possibly Arizona.

Got Family in Kansas so need to go there some time but again nothing much there but win and family.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                Where is the arnold?
                Columbus

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  by far the best show. not just a show but a weekend. arnold knows how to do it.
                  That's why I haven't gone yet. I want to go the whole weekend and take the whole family.

Comment

That's why I haven't gone yet. I want to go the whole weekend and take the whole family.
                    you can stay like 10 minutes outside of the city, rent a little econo car.

much cheaper then staying at the "official hotel" of the arnold in downtown.

plus it allows you to go check other stuff out etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      was with kai yesterday -- he looks good !!! ready

Comment

who takes it?
                        Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

Comment

ronnie in that pic was at his prime. kai couldnt hold a candle. neither cold jay or the monkey.

Comment

yeah Kai is 8 weeks out in the vid, Ronnie 7 weeks in the pic, he's way bogger than Kai, thats one of the best pics of Jay

Comment

Working...
                            X