Leverone on the comeback trail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leverone on the comeback trail?

I don't know if anyones been watching the Leverone report but I recall a thread about how shite he was looking some time back, well he's turned things round pretty quick and apparently without any juice as yet.

This is his latest on the comeback trail, talk about cell memory;

YouTube - Levrone Transformation # 2 • Superset Workout • LevroneReport.com

no juice lol. I think palumbo was in on the whole thing from the start.

Comment

Ya Levrone lives somewhere in my area. He went to PF Changs and my friend was fortunate to be serving his table. They both talked and Levrone said he is making a comeback, but its all natural. He has undergone several drug tests to prove that he isn't juicing.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
        Ya Levrone lives somewhere in my area. He went to PF Changs and my friend was fortunate to be serving his table. They both talked and Levrone said he is making a comeback, but its all natural. He has undergone several drug tests to prove that he isn't juicing.
        The drug tests were organised by him and palumbo, the whole thing was planned from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          I don't know if anyones been watching the Leverone report but I recall a thread about how shite he was looking some time back, well he's turned things round pretty quick and apparently without any juice as yet.

This is his latest on the comeback trail, talk about cell memory;

YouTube - Levrone Transformation # 2 • Superset Workout • LevroneReport.com
          if he looks like that he wont be making is return on an IFBB stage. he is natural in that video, easy to see. he is a hyper responder to AAS and he needs to be on them to be competitive.

P.S. i am not going to listen to Levrone tell me how to do chest, because umm... his is missing. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
            The drug tests were organised by him and palumbo, the whole thing was planned from the start.
            if you think levrone is on drugs in that video you should kill yourself now. he is not even 1% of his best.

Comment

this is levrone on drugs... Kevin Levrone 1997

Comment

BOOM! YouTube - Levrone Transformation • Week 3, Busting Out Poses • LevroneReport.com

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  If someone said to me which bb would you wann look like most, thats it right there, Not Dorian, Ronnie, Haney but Leverone at his best.:agreed:

Comment

if he looks like that he wont be making is return on an IFBB stage. he is natural in that video, easy to see. he is a hyper responder to AAS and he needs to be on them to be competitive.

P.S. i am not going to listen to Levrone tell me how to do chest, because umm... his is missing. :rofl:
                    Amazing how he can turn it round without even really seeming to push it, just training smart not real hard. So according to your standards he don't have a chest there wow

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Amazing how he can turn it round without even really seeming to push it, just training smart not real hard. So according to your standards he don't have a chest there wow
                      his chest has always been his weak spot. his delts and arms make his chest look tiny. but especially in the video you posted, chest is not one of his genetic gifts.

Comment

NO! thats him all natural. Come on bouncer, he using a shit load of MuscleTech products :D :retard::retard:

SERIOUSLY THOUGH... holy fuck, thats amazing.

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

if you think levrone is on drugs in that video you should kill yourself now. he is not even 1% of his best.
                            I should kill myself now? Why you say stupid shit like that?

He doesnt just get bigger his whole body comp changes, look at the fat loss in two weeks. Was he even doing cardio? Dont be nieve. He has just put a new supp on the market with his name on it, the timing was perfect.

Of course he is nowhere near his best, what has the got to do with anything. He is at least on a HRt dose imo.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                              I should kill myself now? Why you say stupid shit like that?

He doesnt just get bigger his whole body comp changes, look at the fat loss in two weeks. Was he even doing cardio? Dont be nieve. He has just put a new supp on the market with his name on it, the timing was perfect.

Of course he is nowhere near his best, what has the got to do with anything. He is at least on a HRt dose imo.
                              his changes are what would be expected by a guy with decent genetics. not drugs.

yes, kill yourself now and don't question why i say things like that. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X