under 270 lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• under 270 lbs

well i am under 270 lbs and on better track for the nov show -- my abs are coming in , legs are hard , back looks good my shoulders are on target -- need to work on my calves -

one thing i need the most is a tan !!! i look like the great white hope lol

all in all things are coming together - i did have surgery on my lower back and that is my biggest worry at this point -

has built up with water so have to get it drained and its still very sore - i will take that day by day :)

Wat to go man, I hope someday I can cut down to 270lbs. You seem to be much more positive in your posts, Sounds like you are on the right track now. Just keep your eyes on the target.

Comment

Your one big dude for sure, dial it in though or those smaller guys will make you look small

Comment

Your one big dude for sure, dial it in though or those smaller guys will make you look small

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          i use to be one of those smaller guys :)

Comment

can't believe how upbeat you are about the whole deal bro, must be awesome to see the work paying off now at these stages. Keep it up man.

Comment

Umm pictures :whistle

Comment

you working with your boy or no?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                  Perv!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    you working with your boy or no?
                    yes i am bouncer --- he is pulling me together and i am actually pleased right now :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      soon as i tan i will send you pics my dear - started tanning this morning

Comment

Working...
                      X