9 weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 weeks

well i am now 9 weeks out and this is when i get tired . i start to stay home and away from public places -

i go to the gym then to work then back to the gym then home and thats it . i get very short with people -

i am 260 lbs - i am coming in pretty good and seem to be on track to step onstage at 240 lbs to 235 lbs -

next week at 8 weeks out all but pre workout carbs will be cut -- i am doing cardio 2 x everyday - eating 9 oz protein [ chicken ,turkey,fish] with half cup broc, greenbeans or spinach each meal [ i misssssss red meat !!!!!! ]

starts to wear on you pretty quickly so its best to stay away from the public :) - i already had a few bumps with people and before i end up getting myself in trouble its best to stay away :) - i lose control do to certain aspects of my setup and find it hard to pull back --- scares the shit out of my wife shes afraid i am going to kill someone lol

i have a love hate relationship with dieting - love seeing all the details coming in but hate having to cut out all my favorite foods to do so -

i love getting onstage and i love the challenge of getting there !!!

i will litterally drive myself right into the ground :tired: -- its fucking crazy but i fucking love this shit !!

i will hit dallas bbq right after show and have my sticky wings and cornbread and wash it down with some vodka :hibb:

ohhh and i need to find planet donut in ny -- i want there square jelly donuts

you're dedication is awesome bro - keep it up man, and best of luck kicking ass out there!!

Comment

That's a motivating post.

Comment

Good job Big Scott. Very inspiring

Comment

Sounds great bro, but my concern is wouldn't you drop weight way to fast if you cut almost all of your carbs 8 weeks out? I've never been that heavy but basic human body function is always the same especially when you add cardio 2x a day on top of your dieting. When I did that I was loosing a pound a day, How is your fat intake?

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            Sounds great bro, but my concern is wouldn't you drop weight way to fast if you cut almost all of your carbs 8 weeks out? I've never been that heavy but basic human body function is always the same especially when you add cardio 2x a day on top of your dieting. When I did that I was loosing a pound a day, How is your fat intake?
            i increase my fats as i decrease my carbs to offset the lack of carbs . worked very well in the past .

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              i increase my fats as i decrease my carbs to offset the lack of carbs . worked very well in the past .
              Then isn't red meat acceptable?

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                Then isn't red meat acceptable?
                chris i add red meat in the day before the show -- it fills me out

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
                  chris i add red meat in the day before the show -- it fills me out
                  You don't use it at all while cutting as a healthy fat?

Comment

Best of luck bro.. Dieting sux

Comment

Working...
                    X