Lee Priest is coming back for the 202 class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest is coming back for the 202 class

Muscular Development Bodybuilding Videos - Watch Out - Lee Priest is Back and is going to Stomp the 202

cracks me up lol

lol

Comment

"If you want to look like a fat piece of shit like me, do this" :rofl:

Comment

What the fuck is with that tattoo on the side of his face, is his idol mike tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
          What the fuck is with that tattoo on the side of his face, is his idol mike tyson?
          Ya i think its stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
            he has only had that for like 5 years.. :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              he has only had that for like 5 years.. :retard:
              I had no interest in bb'ing till lately, Always had dreams of being a strength competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                :thumup::thumup:

This is something I really should dedicate myself too....Like real powerlifting...Not the sissy shit I do...Chains, big ass tires, etc....Drop about 7lbs of BF and I'm good to go in the weight class....Right now, I would get crushed with my little ass weight.
                well when you bench your full travel is about 3'' and presumably your dead and bench is the same so yeah you should, you can achieve a low bodyweight and barely have to move the weights to achieve a green light on the lifts so it suits you.:thumup::weights:

I always think there should be some adjustment for short guys or taller guys and that height classes should be introduced. Stands to reason a taller guy with the same proportions as lee priest at his best of 198lb would have to be well over 250lb, yest if they both competed in a under 200lb class that taller guy wouldn't stand a chance in a powerlifting comp, how is that fair?
                Last edited by Mr I; 10-10-09, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  well when you bench your full travel is about 3'' and presumably your dead and bench is the same so yeah you should, you can achieve a low bodyweight and barely have to move the weights to achieve a green light on the lifts so it suits you.:thumup::weights:

I always think there should be some adjustment for short guys or taller guys and that height classes should be introduced. Stands to reason a taller guy with the same proportions as lee priest at his best of 198lb would have to be well over 250lb, yest if they both competed in a under 200lb class that taller guy wouldn't stand a chance in a powerlifting comp, how is that fair?
                  That is why I like world strongest man, the exercises have some benefits for shirt people;presses. and tall people; carrying exercises.

I realized I will never have that type of strength needed for that stuff, so I figured just make myself look like I can lift 500lbs. lol

Comment

Hater....BG is not short at all and he can lift a good amount of weight....now stfu and go spank your monkey...Stop hating because I'm stronger than you and you just suck at life:D
                    spank it whip it spin aroundddddddd ... playaaaaaa
                    Attached Files

Comment

He could take it all.

Lee is the best of the best.

Comment

Hater....BG is not short at all and he can lift a good amount of weight....now stfu and go spank your monkey...Stop hating because I'm stronger than you and you just suck at life:D
                        Who is BG?

Comment

Working...
                        X