Jay Cutler Voagra use has gotten out of hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    I remember when I saw him and dex checking out his porsche SUV I had the vid cam on the table and I'm sure he said 'thischh guysch chreepin me out' lol! in that screwy voice of his:rofl::retard::clapback:
    creep. i would have told you to get the fuck outta here!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      creep. i would have told you to get the fuck outta here!
      I wouldn't have video'd you your not the champ:disagree:

I wasn't being a creep anyway, just getting some holiday footage, he had all camera crew round him thats why I hadn't spoke to him but after I thought I heard him say that I went and spoke to him so he knew I wasn't some creep, he was cool then, signed a cap and stuff.

Comment

I wouldn't have video'd you your not the champ:disagree:

I wasn't being a creep anyway, just getting some holiday footage, he had all camera crew round him thats why I hadn't spoke to him but after I thought I heard him say that I went and spoke to him so he knew I wasn't some creep, he was cool then, signed a cap and stuff.
        i would have tossed your cap on the floor and said, "get the fuck outta my face stalker." :rofl:

Comment

i would have tossed your cap on the floor and said, "get the fuck outta my face stalker." :rofl:
          your the kinda guy I shout at accross the gym and say 'oi pass me that weight and you feebly deadlift my dumbell for shoulder press in awe':rofl:

Comment

your the kinda guy I shout at accross the gym and say 'oi pass me that weight and you feebly deadlift my dumbell for shoulder press in awe':rofl:
            that reminds me of this guy that used to be on elite fitness like 7 years ago. he was a British guy. used to tell all these long stories about him and his side kick nobby. they were these hardcore characters. they would go into the gym and if someone was on their favorite bench they would hit him in the head with a dumbbell and toss him on the ground. they would rip holes in the wall etc.. highly entertaining stories. they said "oi" all the time. lol

Comment

I remember being about 15 and training at a gym this guy owned

YouTube - Ian Harrison - Ironman 1997

If anyone was on the equip, same thing 'oi fuck off' and nobody agrued

Fucker is a wrestler now lol!

YouTube - Ian Harrison Proffesional Bodybuilder

Comment

that reminds me of this guy that used to be on elite fitness like 7 years ago. he was a British guy. used to tell all these long stories about him and his side kick nobby. they were these hardcore characters. they would go into the gym and if someone was on their favorite bench they would hit him in the head with a dumbbell and toss him on the ground. they would rip holes in the wall etc.. highly entertaining stories. they said "oi" all the time. lol
                And thats why people look down on bodybuilding and lifters. I should thank them for their stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieChris View Post
                  And thats why people look down on bodybuilding and lifters. I should thank them for their stupidity.
                  # 1 they were imaginary stories.

# 2 nobody looks down on bodybuilders. they may talk bad about bodybuilders when not in their presence but everyone kisses a bodybuilders ass.

and i hate ass kissers..

Comment

# 1 they were imaginary stories.

# 2 nobody looks down on bodybuilders. they may talk bad about bodybuilders when not in their presence but everyone kisses a bodybuilders ass.

and i hate ass kissers..
                    Guys in gyms may kiss your ass, but bodybuilder have a bad rap due to "anger" issues and you know it.

Comment

Guys in gyms may kiss your ass, but bodybuilder have a bad rap due to "anger" issues and you know it.
                      who cares. those same people that "look down" as you said on bodybuilders will kiss their ass in a gym, a restraunt, or anywhere else.

Comment

who cares. those same people that "look down" as you said on bodybuilders will kiss their ass in a gym, a restraunt, or anywhere else.
                        I dont know dude. Those two sound like dicks and I call a spade a spade, but I'm not unaccustomed to taking the ass kicking.

Not saying all guys who lift are like that, but I thought they were serious stories.

Comment

I dont know dude. Those two sound like dicks and I call a spade a spade, but I'm not unaccustomed to taking the ass kicking.

Not saying all guys who lift are like that, but I thought they were serious stories.
                          you thought it was true that guys would go into a gym and hit someone on the head because they were on a bench?

kill yourself.

Comment

you thought it was true that guys would go into a gym and hit someone on the head because they were on a bench?

kill yourself.
                            After several blind dates this past week, I am not surprised at much anymore...

Comment

After several blind dates this past week, I am not surprised at much anymore...
                              blind dates? please start a thread discussing this topic please. :agreed:

Comment

Working...
                              X