X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being off

hurts :)

man do things ache :agreed:

feel like i am 180 years old this morning !!!!

the plus sides are i am in good shape -- i am 259 after i dropped weight -- i was 270 a week after the show of which i weighed in at 226 lbs sooo we blew up . felt great though :) fucking fullllllll but needed to clean up diet and add cardio back in so i got myself back down to 259 and will stay around this weight . also my sex drive is surprisingly good thought jr would go on vacation but with help of a few natural supps he is still in good shape aswell lol

i do ache the years of pounding myself in the floor are felt right now . i do feel better once i get the blood flowing in the gym -

will stay off for a bit then its time to hit it hard for nationals next year . i have couple of good guys helping me for the nationals . doing my own diet though . wasnt happy with some of the things my diet guy was doing so i did my own for most of my last show prep .

all in all i am satisfied with how things went -- will be attacking my hams and calves in offseason as they need to improve

do whatever you did last show, looked better then when you were with the so called "diet guru" anyway.

Comment

I just seen your picture after the wings IMO you look better at 270,lol.
      Im not in to the almost dead look when guys have no fat and water. I do understand thats what you have to do to be a BB though. Good luck at nationals bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        do whatever you did last show, looked better then when you were with the so called "diet guru" anyway.
        amen bro !!! going to keep it simple food wise like i did last prep

Comment

You should post your contest prep foods BS.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            amen bro !!! going to keep it simple food wise like i did last prep
            Simple is best imo.

Comment

Working...
            X