Question about pros use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about pros use

I know that what levels of what drugs pros keep pretty close to the chest. My question is off topic of that - I was just talking to a guy at my gym who lives right around where craig titus was caught (here in MA) - it made me start to wonder, how prom are rec drugs in the bb'ing scene ? In most pro sports you're goin to have a good amount of people who've come into fast money and live the fast life. BB'ing unless you are top level, well money isn't coming in in bundles. However, I've seen more and more labs / sources (a good amount of whom are trying to make there way up the ranks in bb'ing) get busted and almost always they are selling rec drugs as well. This doesn't mean they use them, I know it's good money for them I'm sure and the expense of paying for food let alone gear must be out of control. But how many of these guys are using / abusing rec drugs ? Do you guys have any idea ?

rec drugs are rampant in every scene really.

cant really say the "bodybuilding scene" though. craig titus is a different person then ronnie etc.. certain guys are on every drug on the planet and others look down on it.

Comment

i hung out with a few top ranked guys and they all loved nubain. I know alot that do pain pills but back in the day I went to a movie with a well known bber and his gf and every 20min he was going to the bathroom shooting nubain. They used to all say it helped them train through tough leg days but then most would go over board with it. Also ghb was rampet in the scene.

Comment

I just figure sports like football / bb'ing - where injury happens so frequently painkillers etc are rampant problem in NFL and I know a lot of the bigger dudes at my gym are all hooked on h. Didn't know if it went high up to the pros or what, just curious. And ya B - craig titus was a fucking douche bro.

Comment

I read an article that some pro's use cocaine to get cut for a show. Any truth to this?

Comment

these type of questions are pointless because you guys want to put them all in a "bodybuilding scene". the truth is, there is no bodybuilding scene. some may be friends and hangout but bodybuilding is a personal "sport".. its a personal thing. you may have one guys doing coke and X but that does not mean its common in the "bodybuilding scene". if jay cutler sucks cock it dosent mean branch does etc...

Comment

it is a blanket question - I just hear a good deal about it (along w/a bunch of other stupid shit regarding steroids) in the news and around boards. I was just wanting a clearer take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                these type of questions are pointless because you guys want to put them all in a "bodybuilding scene". the truth is, there is no bodybuilding scene. some may be friends and hangout but bodybuilding is a personal "sport".. its a personal thing. you may have one guys doing coke and X but that does not mean its common in the "bodybuilding scene". if jay cutler sucks cock it dosent mean branch does etc...

very good point

Comment

From what I seen when steroid busts include rec drugs, it is rec drug users/pushers who just happen to use or sell steroids.

Comment

Working...
                  X