guys who compete,paying for diet help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys who compete,paying for diet help

Ive done well at the few shows Ive done my last I placed 4th when I thought I should have gotten 2nd but oh well. Anyhow Im still learning alot about pre comp dieting but this comming year I want to place #1 so I was thinking about hireing someone to help with my precontest work. Is there any1 who you guys would reccomend anyone who is good and could do it by phone and pc just in case they dont live in my area that isnt charging an arm and a leg? And also is it worth it for the guys that have done this before. I seem to be my best every show a few days to a week b4 my show and I can never hold it. Should I just start a week later Ive been starting 12 weeks out I tried one year 15 weeks out but that was too long. I feel i could do it in 9-10 weeks does that sound possible?thanks for any help. If you guys do know any one please post or pm me their info.

IMO your best bet is to find someone in your area who has done a number of shows and done very well, then offer to pay that person for help.

Comment

Originally posted by dfc View Post
      Ive done well at the few shows Ive done my last I placed 4th when I thought I should have gotten 2nd but oh well. Anyhow Im still learning alot about pre comp dieting but this comming year I want to place #1 so I was thinking about hireing someone to help with my precontest work. Is there any1 who you guys would reccomend anyone who is good and could do it by phone and pc just in case they dont live in my area that isnt charging an arm and a leg? And also is it worth it for the guys that have done this before. I seem to be my best every show a few days to a week b4 my show and I can never hold it. Should I just start a week later Ive been starting 12 weeks out I tried one year 15 weeks out but that was too long. I feel i could do it in 9-10 weeks does that sound possible?thanks for any help. If you guys do know any one please post or pm me their info.
      My husband does a couple of people via PC. They take pics of themselves every week, and have the same person do their BF measurements every week. He's actually on this board. sonis9. Let me know if you want to contact him so I can let him know to check his PM. I think for over the PC a show diet may be in the $200-$300 range for a 12 week diet/cardio/supps schedule each week.

I would absolutely say it's worth it. Not only does it hold you accountable, but it takes the stress off of you to figure everything out.

Doing it in 10 weeks would be possible, but I wouldn't suggest it. You always want to give yourself enough time in case you have a couple of off weeks.

Comment

I just got a sponcer for my next fight that does what you want and more.
        He is a BB trainer that sees the MMA industry needing his services. Now dont get me wrong I am no super MMA guy I just have a look that will help him sell his service.
        For 80bucks a week plus food charges (no mark up on food) his wife who is a chef will cook you meals for the week minus breakfast and 1 cheat day. He said nornaly its around 150 bucks per week for food brought to ya. That will change from person to person but you get the idea.
        He mainly does BB but he also takes them in his house so he can keep a eye on them,lol I have no clue what he charges for that?

When you move down to nor-cal I can hook you guys up.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
          My husband does a couple of people via PC. They take pics of themselves every week, and have the same person do their BF measurements every week. He's actually on this board. sonis9. Let me know if you want to contact him so I can let him know to check his PM. I think for over the PC a show diet may be in the $200-$300 range for a 12 week diet/cardio/supps schedule each week.

I would absolutely say it's worth it. Not only does it hold you accountable, but it takes the stress off of you to figure everything out.

Doing it in 10 weeks would be possible, but I wouldn't suggest it. You always want to give yourself enough time in case you have a couple of off weeks.
          hmmmmm didnt know this .. will keep him in mind

Comment

Working...
          X