Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Talking about Mr O 2010

Ronnie talking about MR O 2010 - RX Muscle Forums

well can't blame a guy whose won it the most to be confident, but no way in hell he wins again.

Comment

He actually looks pretty good and its giving him the motivation to train, looks alot better than he has in a good while, 15 rep sets I see. Where do you go after winning the O 8 times and being so well known? he doesn't know what else to do you can tell, plus he's got such a name and knows full well that so long as he keeps competing the sponsorship money will keep pooring in.

Jay Cutler has just signed up with MD, bet he's on $6-700k per year for that

Comment

I came across wrong - as far as I'm concerned he's earned the right to pursue / come out and compete in ANYTHING - bb'ing to powerlifting bro. I just don't see him placing too great. He'll always have my respect, shit the dude is hilarious and hella nice.

Comment

agreed

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            He talks like Mike Tyson:D:D :rofl:
            Was gonna say that you would expect him to have one of those deep black man voices. Gets me every time.

But shit that is one big man; would love to have that vascularity.

Comment

RC is a friend and one of my all time favorite bodybuilders. A true champion.

Comment

Working...
              X