Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
    how quick can you put the size back ?
    never. he is more into riding scooters to work, going sledding in the snow, and riding bikes in the woods. he is 100% california now.. a soft ass fruit bat.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      :disagree:

smaller and fatter!
      just smaller not fatter. :D

how quick can you put the size back ?
      with some gear and the way I'm eating I should start holding some size in about 4 weeks.
      My body feels like dry sponge whatever I throw in it just absorbs and I've been getting some insane pumps. :D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
        just smaller not fatter. :D

with some gear and the way I'm eating I should start holding some size in about 4 weeks.
        My body feels like dry sponge whatever I throw in it just absorbs and I've been getting some insane pumps. :D
        that's exactly what I thought - when I started lifting again last spring I didn't touch any gear - I gave it 6 months or so , got back my base - now I'm back on sauce it's fucking absurd! Every week I get harder and bigger - shits like crack, now problem is getting myself to come off lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          never. he is more into riding scooters to work, going sledding in the snow, and riding bikes in the woods. he is 100% california now.. a soft ass fruit bat.
          True words of jealousy.:thumup: And you forgot going to the beach. :D
          If you had your way you'd be here in Cali doing all that shit with me.:D

Dang since you put it that way it made me realize that I'M LIVING THE DREAM BABY!!!:thumup::thumup::weights:

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
            True words of jealousy.:thumup: And you forgot going to the beach. :D
            If you had your way you'd be here in Cali doing all that shit with me.:D

Dang since you put it that way it made me realize that I'M LIVING THE DREAM BABY!!!:thumup::thumup::weights:
            :fight:

Comment

well ill leave you 2 to fuck n make up, been real.

Comment

Peace yo! :D

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

oh btw, ill just post up B's pics - he's a little self conscious - but you can see in the confides of his jersey home he still strips down and strikes a pose for his monitor.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X