Lee Priest - Guest Posing 2010!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Priest - Guest Posing 2010!

He looks amazing. Priest is shredded with an 8 pack.

YouTube - Lee Priest - Guest Posing 2010!

Fucking tats are horrible.

Comment

that back tat really fucks up the pose - but that being said he looks terrific , fucking tiny waist - his arms always will look absurd they are so much bigger than the rest of him.

Comment

That is trully staggering! From where he was a year ago that truly made my pupils dialate. I think he can get better by his standards, do a pro comp and be a threat in the 202 class of the O this year. It just shocks me how he got back so quick, packed on muscle and then dieted the fat off. I know a local english guy like that, he wasn't training for ages through injury, lost a shitload weight then once his ops were done went from like 185lb to 238 of solid mass, dieted and won the over 40 nationals within the same year, some people just have the genetice, muscle memory and mindset to do it, lee priest is a phsyco in the gym and his tanacity is very apparent

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          That is trully staggering! From where he was a year ago that truly made my pupils dialate. I think he can get better by his standards, do a pro comp and be a threat in the 202 class of the O this year. It just shocks me how he got back so quick, packed on muscle and then dieted the fat off. I know a local english guy like that, he wasn't training for ages through injury, lost a shitload weight then once his ops were done went from like 185lb to 238 of solid mass, dieted and won the over 40 nationals within the same year, some people just have the genetice, muscle memory and mindset to do it, lee priest is a phsyco in the gym and his tanacity is very apparent
          yes agreed. He can definitely come back and win it all.

Comment

Working...
          X