the kid i helped with last week prep did great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kid i helped with last week prep did great

the atlantic states is one of the bigger shows on the east coast so when you do well at it you should be proud ..

nick took first place in novice middle weight and second place in the open middle weight .. this was his first show

he took his last week of prep and put it entirely in my hands which is alot of faith on his part and pressure on mine -- i did not want to fuck it up for him .

its tricky when you dont know how a persons body responds to carbs , fats etc etc '

when everyone is depleting water almost completely on friday [ day before show ] and i have him drinking damn near 2 gallons , when i have him eating pizza and drinking wine at 11 pm among many other things that others were telling him that he was crazy for listening to me .. to have him walk onstage and be one of the best conditioned competitors in the whole fucking show was an awesome feeling for me ..

i give him so much credit because he never once questioned me on things i had him do this past week when others were telling him i was going to fuck it up for him --

he asked if i would train him now -- i now have a new training partner :) . my goal is to put a good solid 15 to 20 lbs on his frame .. shooting for him to do next years easterns --

get a chance check out his pics on mdonline

have to give props to sean harris -- he won the overall show .. sean is a good guy

Nice job man.

Comment

how many weeks out did you start with him bro ? Good shit - I am checking md as we speak.

Comment

hes lucky to have you as a mentor... glad it worked out all around

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          the atlantic states is one of the bigger shows on the east coast so when you do well at it you should be proud ..

nick took first place in novice middle weight and second place in the open middle weight .. this was his first show

he took his last week of prep and put it entirely in my hands which is alot of faith on his part and pressure on mine -- i did not want to fuck it up for him .

its tricky when you dont know how a persons body responds to carbs , fats etc etc '

when everyone is depleting water almost completely on friday [ day before show ] and i have him drinking damn near 2 gallons , when i have him eating pizza and drinking wine at 11 pm among many other things that others were telling him that he was crazy for listening to me .. to have him walk onstage and be one of the best conditioned competitors in the whole fucking show was an awesome feeling for me ..

i give him so much credit because he never once questioned me on things i had him do this past week when others were telling him i was going to fuck it up for him --

he asked if i would train him now -- i now have a new training partner :) . my goal is to put a good solid 15 to 20 lbs on his frame .. shooting for him to do next years easterns --

get a chance check out his pics on mdonline

have to give props to sean harris -- he won the overall show .. sean is a good guy
          congratz bro.

someone post up the pictures.

Comment

Any before and after pics?

I never had the balls to try an all out carb/fat load the day before the show. I was always scared to come in too soft. Obviously it works for you and him. Congrats man!

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              congratz bro.

someone post up the pictures.
              Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Any before and after pics?

I never had the balls to try an all out carb/fat load the day before the show. I was always scared to come in too soft. Obviously it works for you and him. Congrats man!
              full coverage 2010 NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States

Comment

well done Scott

Comment

Working...
                X