kai greene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kai greene

my buddy is the expediter for the olympia this year ... he just text me about kai .. said he just left his room .... kai is 275 lbs and in insane condition .. hoping he can hold it

insane. Can't wait to see him pose friday

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
      insane. Can't wait to see him pose friday
      you should see the pic of what he looked like last week ... unreal

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
        you should see the pic of what he looked like last week ... unreal
        damn i never saw it. I heard Cutler is shredded, his GH gut is practically gone. He is looking leaner and much fuller than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
          damn i never saw it. I heard Cutler is shredded, his GH gut is practically gone. He is looking leaner and much fuller than last year.
          it should be a great show ... bunch of people i know are heading down tomorrow ..my buddy is going to keep me posted ... he has seen jay but jay was covered up .. i asked him to see if he can get a look at branch who is one of my favorites i hung out with him when i did jr usa great guy.. i am pulling for kai another great guy !!

Comment

Damn I'm gonna be missing the whole show. I'm going on a ride with bunch of friends saturday and staying over sunday. No computer no internet. :(

Comment

Everyone is watching Kai, but to me he doesn't have amazing shape, just very big and muscular, so is Cutler though and Cutler has shoulders to eclipse Kai anyday so I don't see how Kai takes it if they both come in A1

Comment

I see Kai a few times a month, he has the biggest ass you have ever seen. Lol, I know that sounds gay as shit but his ass is his biggest body part.

He is a big fuck though, I alway feel good in the gym with people looking qt me and then he walks in and nobody is looking at me anymore. :(

He calls me bambino.. :ghey:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  I see Kai a few times a month, he has the biggest ass you have ever seen. Lol, I know that sounds gay as shit but his ass is his biggest body part.

He is a big fuck though, I alway feel good in the gym with people looking qt me and then he walks in and nobody is looking at me anymore. :(

You check out his ass, he calls you bambino. That's great!:whistle

Fucking fruitcakes. :ghey::D

Comment

Originally posted by wnabeabeast View Post
                    You check out his ass, he calls you bambino. That's great!:whistle

Fucking fruitcakes. :ghey::D
                    What you think bodybuilding is bro? :lmao:

Comment

The biggest ass lol! Your not wrong though, I could rest my pint glass on that fucker and that's when he's in contest shape, lord knows what its like when he's bulking. Gotta respect him though he fuckin trains that ass with specific excerises as if its not big enough already lol. I respect him like I do tom platz in that he hasn't sacrificed a body part in the persuit of proportion, he just trains everything and let's it all hang out. I'm not a big fan of all this pull your panties up your ass to show striated glutes shit. I don't give a fucxk about a guys glutes, more interested in hamstrings, etc

Comment

He is a good guy, he isn't cocky like me etc.. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

ha ha ha ha that he does bro ... whats funny is i have a pic of his low back and ass , hams from last week in my phone -- fuckers ass has striations already -

really good guy , no ego ... i could talk to him all day .. he is just an all around good dude

Comment

bambino ... big ass ... wow. LoL

Kai's one of the freakiest looks ever to hold that weight and come in shredded would be unreal...

Still miss my favorite levrone, I wish bb'ing was judged the way it is now compared to then..I don't care how much you come in at , 40+ inch waist sub 4% bf is a bad fucking look period.

Comment

Originally posted by the art of war View Post
                              I don't care how much you come in at , 40+ inch waist sub 4% bf is a bad fucking look period.
                              QFT.

Comment

Working...
                              X