Nasser El Sonbaty Interviews lol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasser El Sonbaty Interviews lol!

Go to his site and click on interviews, then Robson interviews, they're fucking hilariaous!

Nasser El Sonbaty | Nasser El Sonbaty | IFBB Pro Bodybuilder | The Official Web Site

A washed up old has been talking about everyone. Definition of a hater.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      A washed up old has been talking about everyone. Definition of a hater.
      Guy does seem bitter; white american stuff, shawn ray = chauhauha, flex = zebra, palumbo = acromoglian, Milos = DCM Dilusional Clown Milos.

Really entertaining though and someowhat insightful

another version, see about Milos, Palumbo and Kovaks

Bodybuilding.com - An Interview With Nasser El Sonbaty: Bodybuilding's Persona Non Grata - (Part IV) - David Robson

I do think Nasser could have been a different person if he'd have won in 1997 when perhaps he shoulda given Yates was torn all over

Comment

Nassers assessement of the Milos physique;

The DCM is has a great body. His lower body is wonderful, if you do not count the hams and calves as being part of the legs. Also his upper body is excellent, with his nicely shaped chest and pretty abs, especially if you do not count either the arms or the back as part of the upper body.

His body resembles a Baywatch lifeguard and his performance, as Mr. Fitness, is definitely mind blowing

Comment

bwahaha!

Here is another true story: once Greg was with wife Kim at an Amateur contest in Texas. She was cutting him his steak into little chewable pieces while he was sitting at a table, breathing heavily and sweating. Then Kim fed him with a fork and in her other hand held a mini fan for him because again he was transpiring so tremendously.

Finally he had to go to the bathroom. He went ahead and she followed him into the men's bathroom exactly 10 minutes later. She just walked straight in there. Greg made himself visible by sticking his hand out over the top of the stall, so she knew where to go. Then she helped him clean his rear end as I had also witnessed personally while I was staying at their house in Canada in 1995.

The other nasty story is that once a guy - who I know and who told me about this - went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some "medical items". At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called "medicine man" had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple - obviously used - towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            bwahaha!

Here is another true story: once Greg was with wife Kim at an Amateur contest in Texas. She was cutting him his steak into little chewable pieces while he was sitting at a table, breathing heavily and sweating. Then Kim fed him with a fork and in her other hand held a mini fan for him because again he was transpiring so tremendously.

Finally he had to go to the bathroom. He went ahead and she followed him into the men's bathroom exactly 10 minutes later. She just walked straight in there. Greg made himself visible by sticking his hand out over the top of the stall, so she knew where to go. Then she helped him clean his rear end as I had also witnessed personally while I was staying at their house in Canada in 1995.

The other nasty story is that once a guy - who I know and who told me about this - went up to see Greg into his Atlanta, GA hotel room to give him some "medical items". At the time Greg was without his wife because they had one of their usual conflicts.

Still, it is very unusual that he had travelled without her, as she normally went with him everywhere. Anyways, the so-called "medicine man" had to use the bathroom but Greg strongly prohibited the guy from going in there.

But the guy went in there nevertheless and there was this awful penetrating odor. He discovered multiple - obviously used - towels covered with long brown skid marks. Kovacs had been using the now stinky towels as a toilet paper replacement because he could not reach his rear end by himself. So he used the towels by holding each end with one hand and rubbing himself/pulling the towels back and forth between his legs.
            :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

I witnessed the kovacs thing myself at a apperance in south jersey at an la fitness.

His wife DID go to the bathroom with him and they were both gone for like 15 minutes.

He came out soaking wet sweating.

He also walked around with a garbage bag full of mcdonalds double burgers.

One of the oddest sites I had ever seen in my life. He looked like be had at least 3 watermelons in his stomach.

Comment

doesn't make sense TBH looks fine here

YouTube - 6', 5" Giant Bodybuilder GREG KOVACS (400 Lbs. Off-Season)

If you got in that state I'd take yoga lessone

Comment

I wish I hadn't read that. Now I can't get the image out of my mind... thanks a lot Mr. I...:pissed:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    I wish I hadn't read that. Now I can't get the image out of my mind... thanks a lot Mr. I...:pissed:
                    some people are into that shit (pardon the pun), its called adult baby minding, perhaps that was part of it

Comment

I had never seen a stomach like he had at the appearance. I remember joking with my friend that he looks like Fucken death.

Comment

I had never seen a stomach like he had at the appearance. I remember joking with my friend that he looks like Fucken death.
                        seems to be an American thing Palumbo is the same

Comment

I don't get the American thing you keep bringing up. First you said something about white American something or other about nasser's comments. Fun fact, Nasser is not American...

And now you bring it up again about kovacs. Fun fact, kovacs is not American.

Now stfu.

Comment

I don't get the American thing you keep bringing up. First you said something about white American something or other about nasser's comments. Fun fact, Nasser is not American...

And now you bring it up again about kovacs. Fun fact, kovacs is not American.

Now stfu.
                            Nasser was basically saying that if you were a white American you stood a better chance than a foreigner of black guy at winning the O. He said that If Jay Penny Cutler was black he'd never win with that waist.

Kovaks is American, North American

Comment

Working...
                            X