Do you think this cost R Rockel a couple places

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think this cost R Rockel a couple places

Where hefollows Branch all over and tries to barge him twice nearly making him slip, made a cock of himself according to us in the audience:pissed:

British GP Posedown 2011

i dont know but fuck has johnny jackson given up training legs?

Comment

lol that was just retarded. He was definitely being a straight up dick to Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        i dont know but fuck has johnny jackson given up training legs?
        His upper body is insane but yeah its just ridiculous, unless he has an injury he needs to fucking do something but you can't imagine a guy like him being afraid of training legs, I'm sure he's a squater but clearly when he does it his back is taking most of it, just his biomechanics I suppose, guy needs to FRM hack and leg press.

What about R Rockel though? he and Branch clearly had an atmosphere, either that or someone told Rockel to stay with Branch and he took it word for word literally lol! watch it through its ridiculous, he chugs after him with his silly little legs and distended belly. Branch ainst the kinda guy you would mess with either

Comment

What the hell does he have in his abdomen? Damn belly is just ridiculous. Why is this kind of shit even allowed on stage?

Comment

thoes guys were all jacked IMO but that pose down thing has got to be the most gayest stupidest thing I ever seen. That lil midget squeezing in pushing people I would of threw his midget ass off the stage for sure.

Comment

i would like to have seen him do that to Titus!! titus would have pulled out a .45 and blew him away!

fuck branch, fucken hick.

Comment

Branch is huge as fuck but not the most appealing physique IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X