• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bouncer

what are you weighing these days bro .... i am down to 274 this morning

"Down to"
    Fuck :)

Comment

Between 255-260. Haven't been on any aas for 9 months. Back on igf next month. Been eating super clean. Pretty lean, I would guess 8% def under 10.

Comment

265 on my scale right now but I had 2 cheat meals today and almost a full 2 liter of sprite. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          265 on my scale right now but I had 2 cheat meals today and almost a full 2 liter of sprite. Lol
          :disagree:

how do you drink that much soda in a day?

Comment

You need to loose some weight fat ass. :D
            I weigh 198. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              I weigh 198. :D
              i bet you Bouncer is leaner than you at 260lbs than you are at 198lbs :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                i bet you Bouncer is leaner than you at 260lbs than you are at 198lbs :lmao:
                And I'm leaner then you. I've seen your facebook pictures fat ass. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                  And I'm leaner then you. I've seen your facebook pictures fat ass. :D
                  those have been photoshopped to make me thin lol

Comment

I'm just amazed that I can stay close to 260lbs without being on any aas. Never used to be able to do that.

Comment

I'm just amazed that I can stay close to 260lbs without being on any aas. Never used to be able to do that.
                      hard earned muscle brother ... i am 270 lbs this morning ... i start cardio next week

Comment

Bouncer how much did you weigh say...2 years ago? Just wondering how far you have come?

Comment

About the same weight. Difference is I had to be on steroids to be that weight and still be lean enough to have abs. Now I am at that weight and haven't run any steroids since last summer.

Comment

Working...
                          X