Yo BigScott - hows everything going bro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo BigScott - hows everything going bro

Interested to hear your progress, don't forget you got like minded freinds here bro, I know its a lonesome journey and down to you at the end of the day but there's others that have done it.

Don't go to the dark side on us bro and try and enjoy the experience:thumup:

Originally posted by rado
    Oh for fucks sake you two fuck already....
    Shut it you 'Jewish Chode Huffer'

Scott's getting to the tough section of his diet and training phase now. This is typically where you are begining to diet harder, do more cardio and try and maintain intense lifting sessions so its gonna start to bite. The other side to it is the mental side when you can feel like your getting smaller and flatter for a while and its mentally tough with your mind playing tricks like that.

What will actually be happening is that while the muscles dont feel as full and accordingly you feel and look less defined, the fat will be slowly getting pulled/burned off, the slower the better in a way 2lbs a week or so. He's probably still on reasonably high clean carb and low fat right now. Then in a few weeks hell pull it back more while maintaining intensity and keeping the metabolism up and it really tough at this point.

The magic is beginning to happen now but you won't really see it too much ie won't look at your best, the last two phases will be the most critical sharpeners carb deplete and carb load and at that point he will really see what he's got, but these are the icing on the cake diet wise, now is the had work phase and he needs to be there or there abouts condition wise 10 days out really.
    Last edited by Mr I; 05-25-11, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
      :wacko:
      I love that shit bro, its phenominal how you can manipulate you body composition through diet and training and that's the real life journey right there as I described, or part of it. Scotts in the trenches right now and this is where it gets real interesting and the body changes.

Its a bodybuilding thing bro, everyone thinks they're a bber but this is really what its all about

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        ..everyone thinks they're a bber but this is really what its all about
        :agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          :agreed:
          Its also what this site should be more about, supporting each other in their goals. I'm sure Scott could use some encouragment right now and many of us have at least experienced part of that journey.

Comment

I am not a bodybuilder but I can definitely appreciate and respect the dedication and hard work that goes into it. Too often to the average observer, the AAS is all that is associated with bodybuilding and the hard work behind the scenes is ignored.

Comment

Scott's getting to the tough section of his diet and training phase now. This is typically where you are begining to diet harder, do more cardio and try and maintain intense lifting sessions so its gonna start to bite. The other side to it is the mental side when you can feel like your getting smaller and flatter for a while and its mentally tough with your mind playing tricks like that.

What will actually be happening is that while the muscles dont feel as full and accordingly you feel and look less defined, the fat will be slowly getting pulled/burned off, the slower the better in a way 2lbs a week or so. He's probably still on reasonably high clean carb and low fat right now. Then in a few weeks hell pull it back more while maintaining intensity and keeping the metabolism up and it really tough at this point.

The magic is beginning to happen now but you won't really see it too much ie won't look at your best, the last two phases will be the most critical sharpeners carb deplete and carb load and at that point he will really see what he's got, but these are the icing on the cake diet wise, now is the had work phase and he needs to be there or there abouts condition wise 10 days out really.
              thanks charles glass. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                thanks charles glass. :rofl:
                Well some of these guys don't know about this stuff

Comment

Well some of these guys don't know about this stuff
                  well then its good that we have a prep guru like you! from shmoe to "hands on" guru. :hibb: :ghey:

Comment

well then its good that we have a prep guru like you! from shmoe to "hands on" guru. :hibb: :ghey:
                    Oh please shut up with this bitterness thing lol! I can't compliment another dude or support without you calling schmoeness. Do a fucking bbing show and you'll understand what we go thtough!

Comment

scott loves every minute of it or he wouldnt do it over and over again.

you want to act like he is fighting a fucken war. he is doing something he loves to do. the hard work and dieting is what makes it all worth it. it is part of why he loves it.

so no, im not going to join you in a "awe poor scott, he is working so hard moment". he fucken loves every minute of it. he needs no sympathy.

Comment

trust me, there is nothing better feeling then when people admire you for your hard work and you are thinking to yourself, "this is fucking fun for me, its not hard work at all, but keep admiring me!" lol.

Comment

scott loves every minute of it or he wouldnt do it over and over again.

you want to act like he is fighting a fucken war. he is doing something he loves to do. the hard work and dieting is what makes it all worth it. it is part of why he loves it.

so no, im not going to join you in a "awe poor scott, he is working so hard moment". he fucken loves every minute of it. he needs no sympathy.
                          What the fuck are you talking about ?

We all enjoy the struggle and I'm not feeling sorry for anyone, just wanted to hear how its going and wish him the best.

Fuck outa my thread you schmoe "I understand Scott better than anyone" bullshit.

Fuckin momo schmoe homo Jewish chode huffer:hibb:

Comment

Lol

Comment

Lol
                              Cliff notes: no more threads about BigScott, Bouncer can't take not being the centre of the world:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X