Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 Olympia

JC Penny 13 weeks out!
    Last edited by Mr I; 07-31-11, 01:12 PM.

yea impressive.

Comment

Jc penny? Is that what his boy friend calls him?

Comment

Its what Nasser started, the penny bit is reference to how he's all about the marketing and money. Seen a recent vid of JC and he looks 18 years old, that's the liferstyle right there

Comment

So its this weekend huys so put your news and any pics along with predictions here. Im interested to see what improvements Wolf has made to lower lat and hams but Dorian tells me he thinks JC penny will do it again. I saw the interview with MD JC did and he seemed sluggish and pissed off like in 2008 or it could just be the hard cutting. The money would be on Gift as the biggest challenger I guess

Comment

watermelon fucker gonna take it easy. cutler is done.

Comment

Just sern a pic of jc. Never seen him look that big

Comment

Does anyone follow bbing anymore

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                  Faggots do....Hence why you do....Who the fuck cares really? Nothing like back in the day...Honestly, most of them look horrible...Yea I get it, they're shredded, huge, a lot of hard work that most will never do....But with that said, too much drugs and killing themselves slowly for what? A few million $$$ a year? :wack::disagree:
                  How many pro BBs make a few million $s per year? One? Two? Curious....

Comment

I think Phil Heath will be around for a long tome and make a shit load

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      Faggots do....Hence why you do....Who the fuck cares really? Nothing like back in the day...Honestly, most of them look horrible...Yea I get it, they're shredded, huge, a lot of hard work that most will never do....But with that said, too much drugs and killing themselves slowly for what? A few million $$$ a year? :wack::disagree:
                      Not too often I agree with you but that's pretty much my thoughts as well.

Comment

Faggotory is all over this board I tell you. (except lipripper's daughter) faggot who does Brazilian blow jobs with bunch of guys all day long callls bodybuilding gay. It's a bodybuilding forum in case you guys forgot and if you don't like it fucking leave.
                        By the way I'm watching the live feed and phi Heath looks fucking awesome. He better win.

Comment

Phil Heath is the new Mr O!!!! :weights:

Comment

I agree Beast its a bodybuilding forum thats main other subject is AAS. People come on and rail at you calling you a faggot for talking about physiques. Its like me going on sherdog and saying MMA is bullshit people would be like "why are you here"

Heath looks great and for the first yimr in ages a real good physique at the top
                            Last edited by Mr I; 09-18-11, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Heath takes it, he deserves it. Good for him.

Comment

Working...
                              X