one more show for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more show for me

going to do mast nationals again next year .. then i am done and will be done with many of the supps i use to get ready for a show ..

will keep it basic from that point on .. test and gh .. clean diet and keep myself around 265 lbs :weights:

I respect that Scott. You have done it and lived it, so i agree with Rado, no need to keep taking that stuff.

Comment

Do you guys really think there are health risks with running a couple low dose test cycles a year?
      Serious question

Comment

Redback the answer is no. Rado has just come off a four year test tren ghrp igf cycle and is on a mother nature estrogenic natural high. His claims are total shit amd in six months time he will have lost the steroid pump and will be back on because he cant take it. As for Scott I think what he means is that once he's done he can back off the competition drugs. He is however realistic and knows that once your past mid thirties your natty hormone levels are crap so he will still do some gh and test whether he cycles or stays on

Comment

well I say fuckin good luck bro. I dont follow bodybuilding but when I seen your pics i was like WTF thats freaky so go for your dream whoop some ass brother.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            :wack:

Sometimes you should just stfu man...I've been off AS for almost 10 months or so and off peps for over 3 or 4 months...Yea my claims are false:wack:

Anyways, to each his own...Once you're past your 30's, it's such bs that natty test levels are crap...Since when did you become a dr faggot here? All the shit we read has been passed on from idiot to idiot..The fact of the matter is, being on any AS for the rest of your life has major issues; fact...Not going to bicker with your nonsense...To each his own...Stay on for all I care...Just very selfish IMO considering when we are parents(and I speak for those who are).

Yea I do my cycles, get regularly(if not too much checked up)blood work done, yes I've messed my joints up from grappling all these years and power lifting...But the truth is, I'm healthy right now and will continue to be so. I've changed my routines, still weigh 216lbs, still lift heavy but not like I use to.

Do I want to go back on? Sure and will probably do so sometime in Feb or so...Will it be another 6 month cycle? Sure it will...But with that said. I don't have the issues he's had, which IMO are nothing to joke about.

Like I said...You want to keep relying on test to keep your dick up, to keep your training in check, etc...Go ahead, I certainly don't need it.
            So you swapped aas for peps another drug snd you been off s few months thats it? and now your Mr natty preaching to all else? You sound silly and you have no idea how your body will react after years of tren abuse. You are in no position to tell us anything about being natty. Stay off s couple of years like I just have them come talk to us.

Comment

What's low dose? Serious question....Fact still remains, AS are not good for the body...I don't give a shit how you slice it...Most of you will try to back this nonsense up because you're in denial...Facts are facts.
              Where are these facts? Adversr cholesterol yes but you can counter that. Low dose test = 250 to 350mg test ew IMO

Comment

Ummm if you had any retention span, you would of known that before my last 2 cycles, I was off for 2.5yrs and looked great(even better than those who are on lol).....So....:whistle

I know exactly how my body reacts, stop being an ignorant naive fuck...Why do you think I get blood work done religiously every 6 months, a year at the most.

So carry on with your toot....
                You werent off for that long you lie and exagerate about the time you have off amongst other things. What is your tesy level and when did uou last have it checked after having a couple months break from your last hcg shot.Oh no wait Im being ignorant, you recieve hry test injections for low test. But hold on you just said low test for those in their 30s was a load of crap, but wait your that age bracket and you recieve script for low tesy because you have low test. Its just so hard to tell with you bro lol

Comment

So you take test at a low dose, then you take meds to counter cholesterol? Hmmm...sounds interesting...So let's take test because I've basically shut my body down(not me)for good because of my selfish actions, then take prevastatin or some other statin drug to lower cholesterol or HBP...wow...what a genius.

You're missing the point here dingle boy...Those who take a shit load of AS for years and are now on permanent some sort of test. Well it's because what they were taking in the 1st place ruined them; you dumb ass...Now they HAVE TO take some sort of synthetic drug to compensate for what the body doesn't produce.

Me? I'm perfectly fine based from blood work, I produce great test levels at 36yrs of age(like you said it goes to shit in the 30's lol), my other lipids are great too. The only damage I've done to myself is from lifting heavy for a small frame that I have all these years...But other than that, I'm great.
                  You just said in your earlier post that its a load of crap that test levels are crap in your thirties and then you have just contradicted yourself above. Im not saying take a drug to counter adverse cholesterol tendancies. Just do cardio eat healthy and take fish oil and benecol. Also Im not saying stay on perminent Im saying cycle.

Comment

When I got my script of test, I had just come off, was not taking hcg(read the fucking threads you dumb ass)and I purposely wanted to get a script, so I worked the system. Wow, hard to imagine that one...And I don't have the script anymore, been over a year lol. But oh wait, you know everything right?

And I've been off for that long, I gain nothing from denying that. My test levels are in the 500's right now and that's perfectly healthy(if not even better)for me...Hence why I still maintain my weight...I always post my blood work, so just shut your mouth already.

All you do is hate on bb'ing because you've failed so many times at it...Bouncer has said it best, you're depressed and you find ways to just argue inconsequential bullshit for no reason.
                    Lol Im the last person to hate on bbing FFS and Ive never failed not once at it. Do I argue inconsequential bullshit? well if its any correspondace with you iys frankly impossible to avoid. Not depressed either 265lb as of yesterday and strong as a bull after 2 years off and six weeks into a prop and var course. Muscle memory is a great thing

Comment

Being 265lbs(supposedly :whistle) doesn't mean you're not depressed either lol...But nice cop out...I'm done...The day I see updated pics and blood work, then I'll stfu...Until then, gtfo...At least I know for a fact what some people look like and I believe they train...For example bouncer...The dude is big and he eats very clean, I mean very clean...But needs a nose job :rofl:
                      Sadly there's no credibility to anything you say. You went past thr point of no return long ago. I try not to upset you but have to point out bullshit at times. Im 265 allright but my waist is 36 so id rather be 240 with a 33 inch waist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Redback the answer is no. Rado has just come off a four year test tren ghrp igf cycle and is on a mother nature estrogenic natural high. His claims are total shit amd in six months time he will have lost the steroid pump and will be back on because he cant take it. As for Scott I think what he means is that once he's done he can back off the competition drugs. He is however realistic and knows that once your past mid thirties your natty hormone levels are crap so he will still do some gh and test whether he cycles or stays on
                        :agreed:
                        Rado is a hypocrite how many threads did he start by saying "final cycle for ever"

Scott, i like your plan I think you should do one thing at a time. I would go with that and then re-evaluate things once your on test and gh. I dont think your ready to drop it all. I think that could be a mistake b/c of the physiological effect it will have on you. It could lead to coming back with vengence not thinking clearly running dangerous levels of AAS and sups.

Comment

I'm telling the guy to just lay off it due to past medical scares...when the guy says all the time his girls are his life and bla bla bla...If that's true, he's being selfish....Not trying to be a dick to the guy, just want him to realize how he could easily fuck up one day.
                          I am unaware of the history. you know him better than me...

Comment

Jacktors is no ass kisser Rado and neither am I. BigScott will do what he pleases no change there lol. Your whole "be natural its great I know because Ive been off drugs for 5 minutes is a little tall bro. In reality you juiced alot and used heavy compounds. Also we are experienced enoigh to know that being natty perminent just dont cut it for those that enjoy the bodybiilding lifestyle. Competition druhs long term are no good for ya but IMHO a few cycles of test a year do no bad harm. In fact low test is harmful and if a few cycles encourage you to get serious at the gym then all the better. And dont chime in with I dont nead juice to go to the gym thats not what I mean. And dont say " you need test to get a hard on or something personal and nasty theres no need for it

Comment

lol @ rado, mother fuckers is like a preacher now. "thou shall not use steroids, be natty like me fellow brother".

stfu you fucken tren junky

Comment

Working...
                              X