NPC show last night...couple pet peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPC show last night...couple pet peeves

So my wife and I go to a larger local show here in Cali last night with another couple.

Phil Heath guest posed and that was awesome! Hany Rambod announced the entire show and did a good job.

Onto the pet peeves...I hate that that they make the Open bb's go last, we didn't leave until 11 pm. I guess that's earlier than normal.

#2; Halfway through the show after womens bikini, the mens figure began. This was the first time I saw it and couldn't believe my eyes. It was bs because for the 2 "competitors" that I watched before I had to excuse myself to go out to my car to puff some nice cali purple flowers, I noticed that they were familiar faces I'd seen at shows competing in Novice prior(and did shitty). So basically, hacks that don't have the balls to train hard enough to compete in bb now have an alternative to doing what we love to do.

#3; The fucking idiots who "dance" to gas ass music onstage that are just there to be there, not to win. Same with bikini, figure, etc. Have the respect to come conditioned. Jeez, fuckin tren.

mens figure.. ahahahhahahah
    got any pics of these legends? :lmao:

Comment

Do the men's figure do like little "performances" like dancing, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        mens figure.. ahahahhahahah
        got any pics of these legends? :lmao:
        Link to the pics...they should be up in a few days. Regarding open bb, local shows are hit/miss and this wasn't a very good show.

Muscle Contest Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          Link to the pics...they should be up in a few days. Regarding open bb, local shows are hit/miss and this wasn't a very good show.

Muscle Contest Gallery
          Jeez there are more mens physique competitors than open bb's. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Do the men's figure do like little "performances" like dancing, etc?
            No, from the two I saw they walk and strut around just like a womens figure competitor does. Walks onstage to the front center, does a little figure pose (not bb pose), and struts in line (just how the figure girls line up. IDK what they are judged on. They wear boardshorts too.

Comment

someone has to post some pics to these champs.

Comment

Working...
              X