• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Vs Gift who takes it?

What do you think?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by rado
    Flex....better legs/abs....Not sure anyone will ever top that pic there.
    just shows what flex was up against to never win Mr O

Comment

That's a great side by side of 2 incredible physiques.

Flex.

Comment

Flex! Heath is lacking big time compared to Flex.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          just shows what flex was up against to never win Mr O
          sorry but he had the best body on stage the day that photo was taken and many other contest. he wasnt up against shit, he was up against politics.

that is the single greatest shot in bodybuilding history that shot of flex.

and while flex has the advantage over Heath in that pic, heath isnt very far off and i think he will get better.

Comment

thats just freeking insane how developed they are...

Comment

What do you think?
              I think it's close from the front, would need to see the side and especially the back/hams/glutes comparisons. Funny Heath's calves are bigger than flex's implants. No disrespect though I love Flex. Fresno represent.

Comment

As good as flex was he always had a hard time with his glutes and hams. Phil on the other hand is on a different league when it comes to back shots.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  sorry but he had the best body on stage the day that photo was taken and many other contest. he wasnt up against shit, he was up against politics.

that is the single greatest shot in bodybuilding history that shot of flex.

and while flex has the advantage over Heath in that pic, heath isnt very far off and i think he will get better.
                  Just naive bro, Ronnie Coleman back in the day wasn't shit. Agree about politics being part of the problem he was up against.

Comment

better legs shape, waist, taller and equal or better arms and better chest and better shaped shoulders, abs anahilate gifts all 8 of them = FLEX

Comment

Heath will never match him, just doesn't have the genetics but agree this is just one pic

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        As good as flex was he always had a hard time with his glutes and hams. Phil on the other hand is on a different league when it comes to back shots.
                        :rofl:

Comment

Heath will never match him, just doesn't have the genetics but agree this is just one pic
                          haha, you know not what you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            I believe all that was accomplished within ten months no?
                            :rofl:

Comment

haha, you know not what you spea olympiank.
                              Too zhort too to be a great olympian when compared to flex ut he is the best thing on the scene by far

Comment

Working...
                              X