Arnold Classic this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    Are you just saying this or do you really believe it? I am just a casual follower of bodybuilding but everything I have heard/seen is the opposite.
    There may be some politics, sure there have been times where judging (in our eyes) clearly could have gone to the other guy, etc. Examples are 1980 Olympia, 1991 Olympia, 1994 Arnold Classic 2002 or 2003 when Jay beat Ronnie...etc. etc...Even at the local level one head judge in the area recently got busted fucking multiple figure/bikini chicks promising them a better placing. but overall with the way bodybuilding is scored I feel that it is fair.

If you are somewhat familiar with how it is scored? Multiple judges (who ALL can't be biased towards one guy) rate each bb 1-20, lowest score wins. Next lowest second, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      Considering I like Alvin Smalls physique no offense, but that guy is not a gracious loser and I was disappointed to hear him complaining about his placing, saying he didn't get a look. WTF dude you're competing against future legends in your (rookie year?) #1 what do you expect bro you good but not a legend yet, and #2 bodybuilding judging is usually pretty fair IMO. Not much room for error with how it is judged.
      Fair enough

Comment

Working...
      X