Why do you compete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you compete?

As I get closer I am becoming more delerious and I'm sure lots of this rambling will get overlooked eventually lol.

What do you compete for? To improve yourself? Because you want to become a pro someday or is it merely a hobby? Or are you just fucked up in the head like me and like punishment/discipline/and are addicted.

Why is this punishment and suffering so addictive? All for one day? All for the worst part of the whole damn thing getting up in front of hundreds of people in a little tiny posing trunks.

No way not for me I hate that part my favorite part of competing is the suffering. Putting my body through hell day in day out, hour in hour out. I haven't cheated in weeks now, probably over a month. Not one fucking whiff of anything that isn't in the plan. Fucking cardio is making my sweatshirts and shorts all sour. I can't wash them fast enough.

I compete with myself. I compete to be bigger and leaner then I was the year before. I am always trying to improve myself in every way.

As for the stage and all the filth that goes along with that, I cant hold my tounge and bow down to old shmoes who run the game so that shit isnt for me.

Comment

Working...
    X