Conditioning behind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditioning behind.

Damnit! I'm effin behind and freaking out about it. I'm doing double cardio, eating all bland bs low carbs, and just can't suck out that last shit in the lower back and glute/ham tie in. I don't know what else to do. FUCK!:pissed:

The more I pose the more the legs and front of the torso are drying out but the damn back side just won't liquify.

Comment

wish i could help but im already dry as fuck

Comment

This is where the diuretics come in and IMO the shitty part of bodybuilding when you go fromlooking full and lean to a flat turd.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek

wish i could help but im already dry as fuck
          Pic is insane, who is it?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            Pic is insane, who is it?
            no idea but im jelly thats how lean i want to be

Comment

Looks like you are doing to much and your body stopped responding. How many days are you out from the show?
              I say up your carbs a bit with some yams and rice add a few ounces of stake and some grilled salmon for dinner.
              How long is your cardio and how intense is it?
              you should NOT be doing anything intense at this point just get on the bike or treadmill and move slowly maximum of 45 minutes each time.
              This is when people start to make the mistake of over dieting.

Comment

Pix was introduced by me some time ago B, its a spanish bodybuilder and its morphed. Growth have you got thiomucase?

Comment

Mr I youre the one that found the picture?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Looks like you are doing to much and your body stopped responding. How many days are you out from the show?
                    I say up your carbs a bit with some yams and rice add a few ounces of stake and some grilled salmon for dinner.
                    How long is your cardio and how intense is it?
                    you should NOT be doing anything intense at this point just get on the bike or treadmill and move slowly maximum of 45 minutes each time.
                    This is when people start to make the mistake of over dieting.
                    45 two times/day. AM Treadmill incline 10, 3mph. PM Stairmaster
                    Steak still in. Carbs are up and down, mainly down. Good reminder. It's like I'm tempted to just drop another 50g carbs or just do another 15m cardio but you're right it can only happen so fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Pix was introduced by me some time ago B, its a spanish bodybuilder and its morphed. Growth have you got thiomucase?
                      No bro what is thiomucase?

Comment

Looks as though Thiomucase is hard to obtain these days over here. The thing is, every year my body is different. I could do the exact same formula as a prior year and get a different result.

One thing is always a constant though; we (well me at least) always think we are bigger than we really are...every year...if that makes sense.

Comment

How is your fat intake? I'm a huge fan of healthy fats. You should add a half an avocado or tb spoon of flaxseed oil or mct oil on your steamed vegetables. The more you cut the carbs down more your body will eat the muscle away for energy. Thats when the fats come in to play. You don't need to eat bland food either your body still needs sodium to process shit.
                          How many weeks out are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            How is your fat intake? I'm a huge fan of healthy fats. You should add a half an avocado or tb spoon of flaxseed oil or mct oil on your steamed vegetables. The more you cut the carbs down more your body will eat the muscle away for energy. Thats when the fats come in to play. You don't need to eat bland food either your body still needs sodium to process shit.
                            How many weeks out are you?
                            Damn beast u know ur shit my guy just had me doing the avocado with every meal a week back...kinda filled me back up, but I'm afraid the fat will make me fat but I know it is not the camera is the evidence. I'd never done that before but I guess Hany has most of his guys do it.

Two weeks. The glutes have a small layer of fat/water as well as just above the glutes (1/2" pinch). It is tightening up slightly, every day. I just hate playing catch up and trying to time it. Every year I tell myself to start earlier and be ready sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                              Damn beast u know ur shit my guy just had me doing the avocado with every meal a week back...kinda filled me back up, but I'm afraid the fat will make me fat but I know it is not the camera is the evidence. I'd never done that before but I guess Hany has most of his guys do it.

Two weeks. The glutes have a small layer of fat/water as well as just above the glutes (1/2" pinch). It is tightening up slightly, every day. I just hate playing catch up and trying to time it. Every year I tell myself to start earlier and be ready sooner.
                              He has me cutting the sodium--SLIGHTLY--I'm using less than half of what I normally do. Do you keep it in all the way until a couple days out when you carb up?

Comment

Working...
                              X