• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pinnacle of the second golden age of bodybuilding - 1999

Bodybuilding - Greatest Show on Earth, British Grand Prix 99 - YouTube

Agreed

Comment

epic bodybuilders, most in their prime and some of the best lighting ever at a show.

Comment

Probably the strongest top five ever there. British GP used to be great and they brought it back last year.

Comment

Wow... Ronnie looked awesome when he had actually had a waist and his gut was in control.

Comment

cool vid. Levrone Is sick.

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              cool vid. Levrone Is sick.
              Really what s wrong:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Really what s wrong:rofl:
                Are you upset because I called you a gigolo bro. Sensitive fucker deleting my posts :)

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                  Are you upset because I called you a gigolo bro. Sensitive fucker deleting my posts :)
                  I never deleted any your posts dude

Comment

I posted this vid on here about a year back. Agreed, one of the greatest shows ever. The lighting is good when the athletes are under it, but when Flex does his routine and comes forward there is zero light on him and he is all washed out. Great flick tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                      I posted this vid on here about a year back. Agreed, one of the greatest shows ever. The lighting is good when the athletes are under it, but when Flex does his routine and comes forward there is zero light on him and he is all washed out. Great flick tho.
                      yup, lighting is everything.

even on amateur level standing in your bathroom. lol. i can look like coleman in some mirrors and then other mirrors look like i dont work out. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        yup, lighting is everything.

even on amateur level standing in your bathroom. lol. i can look like coleman in some mirrors and then other mirrors look like i dont work out. :rofl:
                        Funny you say that, I have a mirror in my house and if I turn on this one light I look like a beast, then when go in my bathroom I look like I never went to the gym.

Comment

Show us a picture con

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                            Funny you say that, I have a mirror in my house and if I turn on this one light I look like a beast, then when go in my bathroom I look like I never went to the gym.
                            yup, anyone that ever lifted a weight in there life knows all about it bro. certain mirrors and lighting make you look amazing, certain ones make you look like a heap of shit.

Comment

This is the one...

flex wheeler 1999 British Grand Prix - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X