Samir Bannout explaining why he looked bad at the Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samir Bannout explaining why he looked bad at the Masters

"YOU CANT FLEX FAT... YOU CANT FLEX FLAT... I WAS EXTREMELY FLAT!! 99% of people wouldn't understand and can’t differentiate between fat and flat, I DON’T blame them… its cool... in the end is what you see on stage count. Everybody can have a bad hair day... I was just plain BOLD FLAT! "

"Samir Bannout : check the video below... you can be 1% BF and look horrible… yet you can be more than 8% BF and Kick everyone’s Butts… you’ll be very surprised… of course there are someone who contributed heavily to my destruction… ruined my plan, I trusted him but didn’t agree with him… I shouldn’t have, but It’s killing me to find out if it was intentional or just lack of knowledge??… well, my transformation in the next few days will SHOCK your world… or I should go check into the nuthouse… LOL… I need a few days to start recovering from the damage that has been done!

BTW, I went from 228 lbs. fairly cut to below 200 lbs. In the past 4 months… well, how can you be fat after loosing 30 lbs ? I MUST be getting old... not yet!! LOL"

Comment

Weak excuse. Either you got the goods or not

Comment

Working...
      X