Euro bb's leaner than American bb's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Euro bb's leaner than American bb's

Why does it seem that as a whole Europeans tend to be leaner than American bb's?

It is rare to see an American with this kind of conditioning and in GB it's just another day?

Is it because we have much more fast food over here in America or more sweets or are less disciplined or?? Over here in the USA it is "ok" to get sloppy when not competing not really in GB. This is all generally speaking of course usa has peeled guys but overall it seems like Euro guys stay leaner and get leaner.

They are also in almost every case smaller.

In america the sway is towards full balloon muscles with less condition. Phil Heath is a good example. Every muscle is swollen but at the cost of some condition.

I personally think this has to do with the big hgh/slin push here.

Saying all that, while that guy is in condition, I personally feel that he has sacrificed a lot of good size in doing so. I would like to see fuller muscles with slightly less condition.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      I would like to see fuller muscles with slightly less condition.
      LOL see that is exactly what I mean as American bb's our mentality is different from Euro's. Only problem, conditioning wins shows here in America over size anyday.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
        LOL see that is exactly what I mean as American bb's our mentality is different from Euro's.
        yup. this less conditioned but fuller physique looks much better to my eyes.

Comment

Well i jumped back and forth like 10x to compare. I guess if Phil is on top then that should be the standard right? Also I noticed Phil is relaxed and Euro man above is flexing everything, but you can clearly see the difference in conditioning between the two. I'm willing to bet the Euro above suffered WAY more than Phil did during their prep? I must say the guy on top is grainy as fuck.

Comment

"Condition brah, you say something about those black and white pics brah" :D

Comment

yup. this less conditioned but fuller physique looks much better to my eyes.

I will have to agree of course my old skinny ass will never be close to that:noo:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                I will have to agree of course my old skinny ass will never be close to that:noo:
                you come to Chicago for the summer and bouncer will take you under his wing. you will return to land of hillbillers looking like hormona god! :thumup:

Comment

you come to Chicago for the summer and bouncer will take you under his wing. you will return to land of hillbillers looking like hormona god! :thumup:
                  Whats up .... you just gonna have me trying to keep up with adding plates for ya:rofl:

I will be close in November though. I'll be up that way for 10 days on my annual duck hunting trip. I'll drive up and you square me away..then let me have you for a day in the duck blind...we will see who lasts the longest...:thumup:

Comment

where the fuck you go duck hunting in Chicago? that river they turn green on st pattys day?

Comment

Bouncer picks an off season picture of dorian and thats supposed to be english bbers lol excellent propaganda there bro no one will see past it!

Conditioning is to of the judges agenda here.

My boy is competing in a qualifier for the nationals on sunday, he won't win and he's just using it as a run out after a bad injury but I'll post a pic of his conditioning

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Bouncer picks an off season picture of dorian and thats supposed to be english bbers lol excellent propaganda there bro no one will see past it!
                        :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          :thumup: perfectly fit suit! lol

Comment

He'd murder phil heath in his day, fact

Comment

LOL.. suit's a disaster..

Comment

Working...
                              X