No announcement yet.

Anyone that thinks Branch Warren will beat Phil Heath in size at the Mr.O lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branchs physique is certainly NOT aesthetiically pleasing. He has accomplished a lot, but not pleasing to the eye. Dude has muscle stacked on top of muscle and he improves every year.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
      Branchs physique is certainly NOT aesthetiically pleasing. He has accomplished a lot, but not pleasing to the eye. Dude has muscle stacked on top of muscle and he improves every year.
      Not questioning his work ethic or dedication, but shouldn't bodybuilding be about aesthetics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        All very well picking certain doctored shots, I think flex was actually a good degree taller for Start.

Heath iss nowhere near what flex was, arms are blocky, and are shit, nowhere near the sweep and depth.

Photos are bunk mate and you know out
        all credibility lost saying "heaths arms are shit". heath has the best arms in bodybuilding today and top 3 arms of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          and will look like nothing next to Philsulina! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            all credibility lost saying "heaths arms are shit". heath has the best arms in bodybuilding today and top 3 arms of all time.

I said blocky not shit, all credibility lost bro, you don't read

Comment

Lol @ calling Phil Heath blocky. Phil is round and the exact opposite of blocky.

Comment

I don't ever see branch beating him, to me branch is too bulky round the waist now, I'm honestly not saying branch compares to heath and I share your view that he's a great look, as is wolf. I never liked cutlers look and was pleased when dex scalped him in 2008. There in was the change in judging direction.

In the uk the judging changed, my old training partner won his class on sunday when I went to watch him, he wasn't the biggest but shredded to fuck and great look.

I do not believe however that phil is in the same class as flex, his arms may be as big but not as great, and in that context his arms are by comparison blocky

Comment

Ps its all very well picking out still photos that can shoe anything, especially when they've been adapted, heath is shorter thand flex was from memory but your pic makes them look virtually the same, a dead giveaway.

Watch british 1990 grand prix and look at flex when he moves, different class than heath, popping fullness and riped condition.

Comment

I never liked cutlers look

I do not believe however that phil is in the same class as flex, his arms may be as big but not as great, and in that context his arms are by comparison blocky

You Lie, you love Cutler! if you never liked his look why were you such a fan? you defended him to the death in many arguments.

AND Phil Heaths arms are BIGGER then Flex's

Comment

Phil Heath Arms almost 23 inches

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        Phil Heath Arms almost 23 inches

who cares? your mums ankles are 24

Comment

who cares? your mums ankles are 24
                          :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Thing is its only the other week I post a vid and my arms are over 20" and your telling me they're be better at 19" with hard shape, and I absolutely agree. Same logic applies to a measurement of PH's arms, they may be bigger than Flex's but I's take Flex's at their peak any day, no doubt

Comment

Thing is its only the other week I post a vid and my arms are over 20" and your telling me they're be better at 19" with hard shape, and I absolutely agree. Same logic applies to a measurement of PH's arms, they may be bigger than Flex's but I's take Flex's at their peak any day, no doubt

he has legit big ass arms WITH shape and cuts!

Comment

Not compared to the shape of Flex, they're great, but not the greatest and they're not 23" there either.

I'd fucken take em though lol!

Listen just look and a front or rear double bi compared to Fles's best, no comparison.

Comment

Working...
                                X