• Show
Clear All

• Most incredible specimin of human form ever

Anyone thinks otherwise is deluded

flex wheeler 1999 British Grand Prix - YouTube

Yet bouncer thinks the guy on the right is better
    Attached Files

Comment

Now you're making stuff up. I thought Bouncer always maintained that Flex there represented the ultimate pinnacle of bodybuilding. He has posted that picture many times of Flex looking other-worldly freaky. I thought this thread was about Phil vs Branch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Now you're making stuff up. I thought Bouncer always maintained that Flex there represented the ultimate pinnacle of bodybuilding. He has posted that picture many times of Flex looking other-worldly freaky. I thought this thread was about Phil vs Branch.
        I just started this thread bro, its about Flex.

The other one B was saying how Heaths arms are bigger etc and that I said heaths arms were shit, I didn't I just said they were blocky compared to Flex's

What do you think Scrum? bouncer can kick ass himself he don't need help

Comment

Neither of these guys ever won the Mr.O but these 2 pictures show the single best (in flex's case) and the single freakiest (in Ruhls case) bodybuilders of all time.

Comment

BUT I believe Phil Heath can bring out the best of both in the coming years. Imagine blending markus and flex. Flex shape with markus size. Go Phil!

Comment

Mr.I and Phil. "Phil arms are shit" :lmao:

Comment

I never said phil's arms were shit, they just don't have the angles Flex's did no where near, fron't double bis and rear double Bi just don't set you on fire like Flex's did and never will. He is the best thing around at the moment though I will say that.

You do want to fuck him though B that much is clear, its becoming creepy lol!

Where is scrum half with his opinion in this? lol, he's clearly waiting for your so he can second it LMFAO

Comment

flex's elbows were twice the size of his arms. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    Neither of these guys ever won the Mr.O but these 2 pictures show the single best (in flex's case) and the single freakiest (in Ruhls case) bodybuilders of all time.

Here you go bro, and to Ramstein music also haha!

Night of Champions 2002, Posing Markus Ruhl - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Where is scrum half with his opinion in this?
                      Here I am.

lol, he's clearly waiting for your so he can second it LMFAO
                      Say what? :wacko:

Comment

Here you go bro, and to Ramstein music also haha!

Night of Champions 2002, Posing Markus Ruhl - YouTube
                        first comment on youtube. "Biggest Natural Bodybuilder in history!" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

When I met him he was so cool, but he was really off with Rado lol!

Comment

When I met him he was so cool, but he was really off with Rado lol!
                            yea rado looked like a tiny little nothingness next to him. :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              yea rado looked like a tiny little nothingness next to him. :rofl::rofl:
                              Ahahaha yeah, bless 'tooth pick peckerwood' where's he at?

Comment

Working...
                              X