Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this will put it in perspective for you. :D

Comment

just to be clear I'm not saying ron was good for all his wins, and I'm generally a bigger fan of Flex's physique. But I cannot justify Flex beating ronnie here, ron is just a bigger more exagerated physique with elements that flex don't have, prefer flexes midsection and shoulder shape, glute ham tie in, thats it

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Maybe this will put it in perspective for you. :D

again you post a later pic, looks like 2004 onwards of ron, I say again I'm talking about 1999, which IMO was his best look:thumup:

Comment

He has definition but just one huge muscle there isn't any separation.

Comment

i would have Flex beating ronnie in 99 Mr O.

i am more a fan of shape and a certain look then then anything else.

Comment

I will say this, if Flex had have continued on, on the same amount of juice, not that natural whatever thing he did, he would have taken ronnie from 2004. I think Flex had a kidney issue and also some other stuff and thats what stalled him and he basically gave up

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

i am more a fan of shape and a certain look then then anything else.
                I can see this, but if I was a judge, I would have to give it to ron

Comment

He has definition but just one huge muscle there isn't any separation.
                  I give up lol:retard:

Comment

yea, give Flex Wheeler dorian yates work ethic and it would have been game over lights out.

flex was lazy. i remember all the stories about syringes being left on the table for days because flex was to lazy to inject on time etc..

Ronnie was a beast, no denying it.

its a ferrari vs Lambo type thing.

Comment

yea, give Flex Wheeler dorian yates work ethic and it would have been game over lights out.

flex was lazy. i remember all the stories about syringes being left on the table for days because flex was to lazy to inject on time etc..

Ronnie was a beast, no denying it.

its a ferrari vs Lambo type thing.
                      yeah, ron being the lambo:agreed:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        yeah, ron being the lambo:agreed:
                        yup. a monster but a bit unrefined.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                          I give up lol:retard:
                          No I give up. What's so hard to understand that genetically Ronnie didn't have the muscle separation? Just like Dennis Wolf's low back. Doesn't matter how lean he gets he'll never have the separation of some of the guys.

Comment

No I give up. What's so hard to understand that genetically Ronnie didn't have the muscle separation? Just like Dennis Wolf's low back. Doesn't matter how lean he gets he'll never have the separation of some of the guys.

fuck separation i love wolf's look.

Comment

[QUOTE=BEAST;627961]No I give up. What's so hard to understand that genetically Ronnie didn't have the muscle separation? Just like Dennis Wolf's low back. Doesn't matter how lean he gets he'll never have the separation of some of the guys.

fine show me a vid that evidences rons inferiority in the definition and seperation, I just don't see it, perhaps I'm missing something though, this being said I don't think ronnie was good at continuall flexing his legs, I actually thought he had better thigh/hamstring seperation in the vid when they turned

Comment

fuck separation i love wolf's look.
                                It's not the point dumbass. :slap:

Comment

Working...
                                X