1. Essa Ibrahim Obaid
    2. Fred Smalls
    3. An Nguyen
    4. Grigori Atoyan
    5. Adorthus Cherry
    6. Manuel Lomeli
    7. Eric Fankhouser
    8. Valentin Jabes

Something a little strange with the arms there, one looks like its from someone else. lol

Comment

More and more physiques like this nowdays, like a false progestin bloat size, huge but just doesn't look right somehow, like fast muscle from drugs like anadrol but no nature hard grinded cuts and separation

Comment

i will admit that even phil heath has it.

he is symmetrical and looks good but his muscle looks like it is a blown up balloon instead of dense fibrous muscle.

they dont call him Philsulina for nothing. implying heavy insulin use fyi. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          i will admit that even phil heath has it.

he is symmetrical and looks good but his muscle looks like it is a blown up balloon instead of dense fibrous muscle.

they dont call him Philsulina for nothing. implying heavy insulin use fyi. lol
          Explains alot

Comment

fuck it im going to walgreens now! Humulin-R for the win! 50iu 10 times a day. 100 grams of protein 100 grams carbs after each shot!

Comment

fuck it im going to walgreens now! Humulin-R for the win! 50iu 10 times a day. 100 grams of protein 100 grams carbs after each shot!
              There's a kid at my gym does 500g protien, 500g carbs a day, not sure if he does slin but he does gh, tren, test, put alot of size on, alot of size but I don't like the look

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                There's a kid at my gym does 500g protien, 500g carbs a day, not sure if he does slin but he does gh, tren, test, put alot of size on, alot of size but I don't like the look
                yea that will do it!

Comment

You gotta be on that much shit to absorb that, 500mg test ew ain't gonna do it

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                    500mg test ew ain't gonna do it
                    Huh? That's what I running now. You act like that is abuser level of.test lol

Comment

Huh? That's what I running now. You act like that is abuser level of.test lol
                      I'm saying that wouldn't be enough juice to facilitate the absorption of all those nutrients without just getting fat

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        I'm saying that wouldn't be enough juice to facilitate the absorption of all those nutrients without just getting fat
                        ahh, i thought you said "500mg of test ewwww aint gonna do that". :rofl:

Comment

Great job Essa.

Mr. I he's only like 28 so not much muscle maturity on him.

Comment

Working...
                          X