1997 Mr Olympia - The debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 Mr Olympia - The debate

Watch it open minded and dispassionately state your comments/thoughts, I'll post mine below in another post so as not to color anyone's view.

Mr Olympia 1997 Pose Down [HD] - YouTube

Some heavy muscle up there and good condition too! Leverone shape was epic but not quite hard enough, Nasser massive and wide all over except depth in the back and no shoulder cap in front lat spread, Dillet, biggest guy up there but long legs to fill from the back, and back not as wide as the shorter dozza, lee priest, full muscled and consitioned but not quite the V taper to match D. Big Brit D comes in, rock hard, best back, everything dialed in with heavy thick muscle, only fault his left bicep, fact is, on balance his other positives outweighed that negative in the judges eyes

Comment

ray looked like shit there, like kevens shape the best, dillet look like crap, dorian wins.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        dorian wins.
        BUMPETY FUCKING BUMPA!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:after everything you said in previous threads:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good on ya pal:thumup:

Comment

Beast, your turn!

Comment

the rest just were a bit ehh.

if nasser was at his best he coulda won, if Kev was it has best he coulda won, even little shawn at his best coulda won.

honestly that was a below average show for all those guys. must have been doing something different behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Beast, your turn!
              Lol.
              We've never said he didn't deserved any of his wins. We said there are a few wins out of six were gifted.

Footage is to blurry and poses were not called long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Lol.
                We've never said he didn't deserved any of his wins. We said there are a few wins out of six were gifted.
                180:thumup:

bro i'd love to have seen what you could pull on a skateboard:hibb:

Comment

I agree its too blurry but nasser and paul looked good

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
                    I agree its too blurry but nasser and paul looked good
                    Paul looked not his best

Comment

Working...
                    X