X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flex Vs Heath

Same height
    Attached Files

Heath maybe the tidiest physique we have right now but he looks a fucken heap next to Flex

Comment

Can one of the mods amend this to make it a poll

Comment

Phil kills him in arms and legs I think. Flex has the superior delts and width and thus the superior V taper.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Phil kills him in arms and legs I think. Flex has the superior delts and width and thus the superior V taper.
          Yeah I'm not sure what a measuring tape would say but I think heath comes in heavier art the same height. some of that weight seems to be bulk round the waist and a rather globular embossed look in places.

Flex just takes him apart in symmetry, shape and condition for me without giving up discernable size.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Yeah I'm not sure what a measuring tape would say but I think heath comes in heavier art the same height. some of that weight seems to be bulk round the waist and a rather globular embossed look in places.

Flex just takes him apart in symmetry, shape and condition for me without giving up discernable size.
            agree and disagree. phil's waist is tiny, he isnt holding the weight there.

the weight difference is in the legs and bone structure. Flex while having a wider clavical clearly had the lighter bone structure. Flex was weaker in the legs then Phil.

Comment

Flex was weaker in the legs then Phil.
              from the front mayve although again I prefer Flex shape, from the back and side no
              flex wheeler 99_British_Grand_Prix - YouTube
              Phil Heath @ Mr Olympia 2011 - Posing Routine (HQ) - YouTube

Comment

what was flex's competing weight and what is phils? you said the same but what is it?

Comment

no same height but heath is heavier, like 240lb vs flex 220-230

Comment

I don't completely agree with that. Ya phils legs r bigger but flex has better conditioning especially on inner thigh.

Comment

Working...
                    X