1980's Golds Venice life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1980's Golds Venice life

IMO, this is the best thing about all of "bodybuilding". The fun you have training etc.. Good shit. LOL @ the Barbarian Brothers jeep.

Golds in the early 80s Part 1.m4v - YouTube

Golds in the early 80s part 2.mov - YouTube

Golds in the early 80s part 3.mov - YouTube

Golds in the early 80s Part 4.mov - YouTube

Golds in the early 80s part 5.mov - YouTube

Golds in the early 80s part 6.mov - YouTube

Everything was cooler, seems like we just try to copy now. Ric came on here by my invite but bouncer first question was, what drugs did you take lol!, he never came back

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Everything was cooler, seems like we just try to copy now. Ric came on here by my invite but bouncer first question was, what drugs did you take lol!, he never came back
      disagree. it is what you make it.

as for Ric or whoever your talking about, if i cant ask him about fucken drugs wtf am i supposed to ask him? how many weght gainer 9000 egg protein drinks he had? fuck outta here. i wasnt rude. fuck him if he cant take a fucken question about a big part of his success.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        disagree. it is what you make it.

as for Ric or whoever your talking about, if i cant ask him about fucken drugs wtf am i supposed to ask him? how many weght gainer 9000 egg protein drinks he had? fuck outta here. i wasnt rude. fuck him if he cant take a fucken question about a big part of his success.
        :rofl:

his username was baldieonekanobe or something, cool guy, so he went off to RX muscle and the rest is history:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          :rofl:

his username was baldieonekanobe or something, cool guy, so he went off to RX muscle and the rest is history:thumup:
          good riddance, if he wont talk about anything of interest. :agreed:

Comment

Rics a great dude full of info and does get into the diets and drug use of the guys back in Arnolds day. Even used to train with the Oak.

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
              Rics a great dude full of info and does get into the diets and drug use of the guys back in Arnolds day. Even used to train with the Oak.
              tell him we got a guy here (mr i) thats says he is afraid to talk about drugs and ran away because he was asked about them..

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                tell him we got a guy here (mr i) thats says he is afraid to talk about drugs and ran away because he was asked about them..
                Stop trolling B, he came on, showed a picture of him back in the day, told a lil about himself, Ric Drasin is one cool dude right up our street having been part of the whole scene back in the day and yes he did train with Arnie, he does great work now, keeping it real, helpful informative video interviews. He's doing very well for himself and is a really nice guy also.

When a guy like that comes to a forum after I invited him and the first question he gets asked is 'what drugs did you take' I can't blame him for not wanting to dwell, it gave the wrong impression.

Its a shame because that is not what Bouncer is about he's a very intelligent guy and it was just meant tongue in cheek. No bother, the guy won't have time now anyway but his interviews are great!:thumup:

Comment

mr i, you act like i was some bad guy and told him to fuck off.

why dont you post the link to the thread he started? i guarantee i was not out of line. i would have welcomed someone like that.

just because i asked him a question about drugs which is a major part of this life he ran off? if thats the case then i say it again, good riddance.

Comment

Oh lil bro c'mon man, I'm not saying it like your a bad guy at all.

Its just one of those things, it was just unfortunately lacking tact, when an older guy like that comes in who trained with arnie, robby, draper all those guys you don't disrespect them in your first comment as board owner by saying ' what drugs, what drugs'?

he just then got the wrong impression, pmd me and said I was a great guy but he didn't want to dwell here. It's a shame because your better than that, just bad timing.

I bet when you met arnie you didn't as your first comment say what drugs you take

Comment

post the thread please. i want to see how i worded it. if i said it like you are saying i was wrong and will admit it. but something tells me i wasnt the ass you want to make me out to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X